Man in Easter Bunny Suit Breaks up a Street Brawl in Orlando, Florida
Of course, it's in Florida. A street brawl was busted up with the help of some guy in an Easter Bunny suit. Police also came to the bunny's aid. Whether or not this is real or fake news, we're not sure yet. But it's on theme with Florida being the capital of silly and Easter week. Enjoy:
HOPPIN’ MAD: The Easter Bunny landed a few punches before an Orlando police officer stepped in and broke up this br… https://t.co/KSOgeJEBtJ— WESH 2 News (@WESH 2 News)1555946031.0
From WESH 2 News:
The person in the bunny costume threw several punches before an officer stepped in and broke up the fight, the video shows.
It’s unclear if anyone was arrested in the incident or if the fight was some type of publicity stunt.
Here's why I can believe it's real:
- More people seem prone to record violence than to step in and intervene. So the cameraman sitting there and recording is, unfortunately, right in line with 2019 spectator inaction.
- The man in the Easter Bunny suit has total anonymity while wearing the bunny suit. Why not throw some punches?
- If one is in a bunny suit, one must be feeling a little frustrated already. Send me your hate tweets.
- It happened in Florida.
Here's why I can also believe this is fake:
- Who wouldn't share a video of a man in an Easter Bunny suit getting punchy? For evidence: this post.
What say you? Real or not real?
For more silliness to get you through the Monday Blues:
- Donald Trump Just Mocked CNN for Their Low Ratings
- WATCH: Leftists Want to Shut Down BBQ Truck Over Hysterical “LGBTQ” Shirt
- Leftists Refer to Christians Killed in Sri Lanka as ‘Easter Worshippers’