Kamala Harris is Repeatedly Asked "But How Will You Pay for It?" She Can't Answer.
CNN's John King just set up Kamala Harris wonderfully, by saying she has branded herself a "truth teller." Then King asked her how she was planning to pay for all the pie in the sky proposals she pitched like healthcare for all, and the splendid Green New Deal, free of cow-boofs. Except Kamala Harris, Skank in Chief, refused to answer. Watch:
Kamala likely thought she was clever with the citation of "ROI" to make her sound business savvy. Except people who know about return on investment expect for there to be a return on their investment. They usually have some solid numbers to work with, like how much of a return they'll get on their investment. Usually, but not always, there's a greater return on the initial investment, otherwise, it's a failure. Simple math, baby.
So when Kamala says "it's not about a cost, it's about an investment" she's further proving the need to sleep her way to the top. Costs are investments, investments are costs. Think of it this way: "How much is this investment going to cost me?" is a fair question someone might ask if you're begging them to invest in whatever little pet project for which you're soliciting funds. "Funds" here is just another term for money. Cash. Greenbacks. Cha-ching.
"Truth-teller" Kamala Harris is as honest as she is virtuous. She knows the costs for her proposals will cost bajillions. But she doesn't care, because it's your money, not hers.
She'll handle your money like she handles her ethics.
- Kamala Harris Gets Slammed for Identity Politics...By Her Own Father? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins: Black People HATE Kamala Harris - Louder With Crowder ›
- A TikToker Questions Hypocrisy of Kamala Harris as VP - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Attacks Tucker Carlson Mispronouncing 'Kamala' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Users Remind Kamala Harris of her Abortion Extremism - Louder With Crowder ›