Watch: Jordan Peterson Destroys Theory 'Real Marxism Has Never Been Tried' in Under Sixty Seconds
The problem with communism, socialism, marxism and all the other -isms is that the right person hasn't tried it yet. Not even Karl Marx, who has his own -ism named after him. This is the belief of many a leftist who views the world with their heads lodged up each other's rectums. If they would pull their head out of their partner's butt and wipe the vegan fecal matter off their nose, they would see Jordan Peterson destroy everything they hold dear in under a minute.
They won't listen, because if you're that big of a leftist douchelord you probably think Peterson is a [solve for x]-phobic. But anyone watching with functional brain cells will learn something. This clip making its way around the internet again is JP at his finest.
Jordan Peterson - But that wasn't real Marxism!?youtu.be
"Well, that wasn't real Marxism." What it really means, and I've thought about this for a long time, it's the most arrogant possible statement anyone could ever make. It means, "If I would have been in Stalin's position, I would have ushered in the Utopia instead of the genocidal massacres because I understand the doctrine of Marxism and everything about me is good."
The founders of the Black Lives Matter LLC 401(c) political organization PAC, who admit to being trained Marxists, probably feels the same way. Our vice president has what some consider to be Marxist tendencies as well.
Well, think again, Sunshine. You don't understand it. And you're not that good. And if the power was in your hands, assuming you had the competence, which you don't, you wouldn't have done any better. And even if you had, there would have been someone else waiting right behind you to shoot you the first time you actually tried to do something good. And that's what happened to the old guard who ran the damn revolution. Stalin rounded them all up and shot them along with their families and millions of other people. So even if you do happen to be that avatar of moral purity that you claim implicitly, the probability that you'd get to act out your goodness in relation to those possessed by your ideology is ZERO.
But I'm sure if YOU tried your -ism of choice, you'd be more better at it.
I miss this Jordan Peterson. He's mellowed a lot after his recent health issues, and I'm glad we at least still get him in podcast form. But at the peak of Petersonmania, his brain would go into kill mode and leave bodies lying in its wake. Metaphorically speaking, of course. He isn't Karl Marx. Marx killed actual people. Jordan Peterson only "kills" the ideas that made Marx a thing.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Cop Gives Reporter Citation for 'Shaking Someone's Hand' - Louder ... ›
- Did YouTube Suspend Mikhaila Peterson's Account... Just Because ... ›
- Joe Rogan on Incels: "They Need to Become Men!" - Louder With ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Exposes Bernie Sanders's Agenda in a Tweet ... ›
- Top 5 Truths on Women and What Women Want with a Little Help ... ›
- A Discussion on Free Speech Between Jordan Peterson and Bill ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Slams Kamala Harris' Claim America Is United ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Gets Emotional While Opening Up About Christ ... ›
- VIDEO: Chef Counter Protests Vegans By Carving Up Deer - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Jordan Peterson Just Nuked Feminism in Under 30 Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN: Joe Biden's DID NOT Say 'My Butt's Been Wiped' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Unleashes on Government Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Gets Emotional While Opening Up About Christ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: The Soviet States of America: How Close Are We? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Tells Neil Young Where to Stick Open Letter - Louder With Crowder ›