Jordan Peterson Released a New Book, Immediately Making the Book Publishing Staff Cry Like Babies
Jordan Peterson is back, baybee! He was gone for a minute. I still don't fully understand why. Something about painkillers and Russia. I'll let him tell the story. But our dude has returned to us. He even dropped a new book, Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life. Due out in March, he's already making the libs cry. Specifically, the libs who work at the company who published the book. I guess they're upset their bosses didn't ask for their permission or something.
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia and the fact that he's an icon of white supremacy, regardless of the content of his book, I'm not proud to work for a company that publishes him."
Another employee said "people were crying in the meeting about how Jordan Peterson has affected their lives."
One co-worker discussed how Peterson had radicalized their father and another talked about how publishing the book will negatively affect their non-binary friend.
His daughter had some advice how the company can improve labor relations.
“... staff CRIED and expressed dismay with the decision to publish 'Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life.'"
How to improve business in 2 steps:
Step 1: identify crying adults
Step 2: fire
Penguin Staff Confront Publisher About New Jordan Peterson Book - https://t.co/hFBJPS2SmA
— Mikhaila Peterson (@MikhailaAleksis) November 24, 2020
Can anyone explain to me the unhinged hatred over a professor who sounds like Jim Henson? To this day I can't figure it out. Peterson's demeanor is so milquetoast he makes a mayonnaise sandwich seem spicy. Yes, he first hit the scene because he said he's happy to refer to you by whatever pronoun you like. He just doesn't think the government should force him to and threaten him if he doesn't. Somehow, that's transphobic. Sure, he owns leftists anytime the opportunity presents itself. But it's not like he does it on purpose. Progressive arguments suck that bad. The animosity is still a bit much.
Peterson literally writes books on how to live your best life. If your employer publishing the book makes you cry, you sound like someone who could stand to read one of the books.
Is 'Parler' a threat to DEMOCRACY? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Jordan Peterson Makes a Fool Out of Australian Feminist Politician ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Takes Reporter to School on Government ... ›
- SJWs Try to Shut Down Jordan Peterson at Queens University ... ›
- Durham Mayor Pro Temp Levels Baseless Attack at Jordan Peterson ... ›
- Leaked Google Email Describes Shapiro, PragerU and Jordan ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Dr.Jordan Peterson VS Skyler Turden ... ›
- Dr. Jordan Peterson Returns, Delivers Health Update - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Jordan Peterson Just Nuked Feminism in Under 30 Minutes ›
- Jordan Peterson: I Found a Way to Monetize Social Justice Warriors ... ›
- Someone Compiled Jordan Peterson's Greatest Comebacks. It's ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Slams Kamala Harris' Claim America Is United - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Jordan Peterson Just Nuked Feminism in Under 30 Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›