Joe Rogan: Conservative Censorship in Social Media is Real [VIDEO]
The power that Big Tech companies wield over how we communicate and receive information is possibly the biggest issue looming over the 2020 election. It's why conservative censorship is such an issue and why we talk about it as often as we can. All it takes is a handful of employees pressing a handful of buttons, and organic reach is gone. Visibility is gone. Which as Joe Rogan points out with Greg FItzsimmons, a lot of the people think it is totally fine.
Censorship of Republican and conservative ideas is absolutely a real thing. It's not just real. It's accepted as being the right thing to do by certain organizations. They've been caught -- on camera and on hidden camera -- talking about the ways you can silence conservative voices.
This is usually where a leftist chirps in and says this alleged "censorship" is no different than the Christian baker refusing to bake a gay cake because of his "deeply held convictions." Two problems with that line of thinking:
- The bakery OWNER is honest about his or her business practices. He or she doesn't actively look to recruit gay clients, take their money, and then say they're not going to provide the good or service.
- It's the bakery OWNER'S right to decide who he wants to work with. He's open and honest about it before clients walk through the door and before money is exchanged. It's the market's job to decide if he'll succeed.
In the case of Big Tech, we're told rogue employees, not Zuckerberg or Wojcicki doing the censoring. Big Tech also says they're all platforms, not publishers. Therein lies a rub the baker doesn't deal with.
Lets play a game, let's pretend a rogue employee of Walmart or Costco refused to bake a cake. It can be any cake you want. Let's say it's a cake shaped like a uterus. There aren't enough uterus shaped cakes out there. Let's also say Costco or Walmart has in place they'll bake any shape cake whatsoever, including uteruses. So let's say a baker at Costco or Walmart refuses to bake the cake that Costco or Walmart promised to bake. That rouge employee would be fired. Not so at Google, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter. There, someone presses a few buttons, doesn't answer the phone when you want an explanation of why all your metrics have been slashed in half for no apparent reason, then says something about algorithms and hate speech.
Meanwhile, you no longer have access to the very audience you built up. Meanwhile, your methods of communication in 2019 are drastically impacted. Meanwhile, leftists see an increase in their audience reach. Which is all part of the plan. You're just not supposed to notice it.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan & Post Malone Get High on Shrooms, Question Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Mocks Fake "Diversity" in Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher: Joe Rogan the 'Biggest Threat' in the 'Last Decade' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Spotify Already Censoring Joe Rogan? - Louder With Crowder ›