Guy Accuses Cops of Racial Profiling, Turns Out He Called Cops on Himself
We've seen hoaxes like this before. Where an accusation is made or a slur is allegedly uttered of the racial variety. The media goes nuts for it, no questions asked, when they should have asked questions, because it turns out what was said to happen didn't really happen. Tamon Leverette's hoax lands him in the hall of fame. Both the hoax hall of fame and the dumbest person alive hall of fame. Levette claimed to be harassed by police officers claiming he had a gun. The police were called and told that a "black teen" had a gun. Levette says the cops were racially profiling him.
The caller identified himself as "Stacy Williams" and told a 911 operator that the teen was "too young to even have a pistol. He only looks 16, 17 years old."
"Well, I'm at the bus stop, and there's a colored young man, and I can see a pistol right there," he said on the 911 call, noting he was with his young sister at the time.
The report notes that the dispatcher who took the call thought it was a guy talking in a high-pitched voice to sound like a girl. Again, dumbest person alive. Leverette told the police there that he understood and thanked them for their professionalism. The next day, he changed his story claiming he was racially profiled. Police called "Stacy Williams" back to follow up.
I noted that the voice mail was set up by a mail with a voice that seemed very similar to that of Tamon. I asked Dispatch if this phone number had been previously used for any calls to 911 Dispatch. The Dispatcher notified me shortly after that the phone number had called 911 on five separate occasions in December of 2020 for "Civil" calls at an address of 520 Commercial Ave, Darrington WA. Dispatch advised me that the only name used to call into 911 on those incidents was "Tamon L."
HE GOT FOUND OUT BY HIS ANSWERING MACHINE! AND IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME HE'S DONE THIS!
The motive is unclear. Well, that's good. If there was a motive, I would feel bad to see it fall apart this badly.
I'm not mad, I'm just impressed. You have to put in the work, study real hard, and perform at the top of your game to be this stupid. Like, if this guy channeled all the energy he puts into being a moron into something more useful, who knows what he can accomplish. Maybe a cure for coronavirus.
You have to know that he knows making a false 911 claim is illegal. I doubt he's that much of a chucklehead. But to then have a cordial conversation with officers on one day, then accuse them of racial profiling the next? And he gave out his real phone number! And let voice mail pick up, exposing him for not being a woman. Slow clap, my friend. I hope they appreciate you in the slammer as much as we do.
Crowder & Hodge Twins GYM Work Out! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Report: Police Chief Fired for Charging BLM Vandals with Vandalism ›
- Steven Crowder: 'FELONY MURDER?! We are now all 'extremists ... ›
- Police Officer Greg Anderson Address Fellow Officers - Louder With ... ›
- Dear Racist Chris Rock: White Kids Get Shot Too... More, Actually ... ›
- OPINION: If We're Going to 'Defund the Police' Then We Need to ... ›
- Wisconsin Police Officers Berate a Mother for Allowing Her Child to ... ›
- Woman Goes Viral for Screaming at Cops - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police ... ›
- this new york city cop hysterically mocks the restrictions de blasio ... ›
- CHARLOTTE: Man in 'Free Hugs' Shirt Hugs Cop. 'Peaceful ... ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First - Louder With Crowder ›