Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 18, 2021
Even NBC News Admits Fauci is Wrong (Again), This Time About College Football Being Superspreader Events
We've seen this movie before. It was originally released in 2020. Americans went back to living their lives, like going to football games. The "experts" (Anthony Fauci and his fanbois) say not to because they would be superspreader events superspreading the 'rona all over the place. We find out that the experts were wrong, and events like the SuperBowl aren't the superspreader events they were advertised to be.
Now, to Anthony Fauci's 2021 reboot. Americans are STILL going to sporting events. Anthony Fauci is STILL trying to do the authoritarian thing. The twist here is that the mainstream media--NBC News of all places--is admitting that maybe, just maybe, Pope Tony of the Holy Mask might be wrong about something.
A little shocking! NBC report on how college football games are NOT "superspreader" events includes video of Joy Reid and Dr. Fauci sounding panicky notes. Ooooops. https://t.co/H8Bc2GoiPw pic.twitter.com/tjqapmVA2w
— Tim Graham (@TimJGraham) October 16, 2021
Here are the three reasons given for college football games NOT being super spreader, and only being reasons to chant "F*ck Joe Biden."
1. Open Air Venues. Yes, fresh air is good. That makes sense. Except, apparently, in Australia.
2. V*cc*nation bump during the surge. Ok. More people are getting the shot after Joe Biden strongly suggested that people get fired for not getting the shot. I'll give them that.
Then there is reason number three. If NBC News were Louder with Crowder, this might get them suspended by YouTube:
3. NATURAL IMMUNITYafter Delta swept through younger populations.
Oh, also, hospitalizations in Florida FELL by 64%. It looks like Ron DeSantis knew what he was doing after all.
What happens next is simple for anyone not chasing the panic-porn dragon. Go back to living your lives. Don't listen to people telling you otherwise. Shut off the news if Anthony Fauci is being interviewed.
Most importantly, if you live somewhere where "leaders" are preventing you from going back to living your life, Election Day is on November 2nd.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Anthony Fauci Lectures Gloria Estefan About Antibodies - Louder ... ›
- Anthony Fauci 'I Know Americans Like Their Freedom, but ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Says if You Want to Fly, You Should Get Vaccinated ... ›
- Fauci: You have to give up making your own decisions ... - Louder ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Flip-Flops on Cancelling Christmas - Louder With ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Fauci 2019: Laughs About Masks, Prefers Diet and Exercise ... ›
- Hollywood Shill Dave Bautista Gets Lesson In BIG GOVERNMENT! - Louder With Crowder ›