Anthony Fauci Lectures Gloria Estefan to Ignore Her Doctors, Listen to Him About Antibodies Instead
Apropos of nothing, the Miami Sound Machine's "Primitive Love" still holds up. But we're not here to say I heart the '80s. We're here to say I hate the Fauci. Today's edition of playing chicken with what we're allowed to say about the health crisis on Facebook comes from Gloria Estefan. The singer, who recently came down with the case of the 'rona, was having a kibitiz with Fauci. The man who is "literally" the science.
Estefan mentions how her doctors told her she had antibodies after catching the 'rona. She was advised not to get a Fauci Ouchie yet. Fauci, who is not her doctor and hasn't seen a patient in decades, told her not to listen to them. I know panic porn-peddlers would prefer you listen to the media instead of your doctor. But dude, seriously?
Despite admitting he didn't know why previously infected people should get vaccinated, Fauci tells Gloria Estefan — who was earlier infected — she shouldn't listen to her doctor & should instead get vax'ed.
"We know the immunity that's induced by the vaccine .. is more potent" pic.twitter.com/3ftKTmVXGI
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 24, 2021
I'm not a medical professional. That's why I listen to MY doctor when it comes to my personal health since he is one. My advice is to always listen to your doctor over some random schmuck on TV. But what I find fascinating about Fauci's "advice" is what Fauci said fifteen days ago. Yes, the same amount of time we were supposed to flatten the curve in. During one of Fauci's many, many, many CNN appearances, he was asked point-blank about natural immunity. That conversation went a little something like this:
CNN DOCTOR: "Natural immunity provides a lot of protections even better than the vaccines alone? What are people to make of that? I get calls all the time from people who already have had COVID. How do you make the case to them to get the vaccine since immunity isn't something you can just wave away with your pen?"
UNELECTED GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRAT FAUCI: "Dafuq if I know."
I wonder what changed. I also wonder what changed from 2019 when Fauci was anti-mask, pro-diet and exercise. But that's for the media to ask about and Fauci to flip-flop on again. I'm more astounded by this initial video. Someone told Fauci their doctors told her to wait a few months before getting the v*cc*ne. THEY DIDN'T SAY NOT TO GET IT. They just said wait until she was fresh out of antibodies. Fauci's message to her, and through her the world, is to ignore your doctor and list to him instead.
If it wasn't so terrifying that people actually listen to this assclown, I would almost admire Fauci's stones.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Seth Meyers vs Crowder! A Side By Side Comparison… | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Anthony Fauci Wines About People Criticizing Him - Louder With ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- Anthony Fauci: An Attack on Fauci Is an Attack on Science! - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci After Latest Bombshell ... ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Says if You Want to Fly, You Should Get Vaccinated ... ›
- Video Shows Thought Process of Pro-Mandate Fauci Zealots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Flip-Flops on Cancelling Christmas - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Says College Football NOT Superspreader Events - Louder With Crowder ›