Dang. Tim Allen Gets It. Sounds Off on Guns…
Tim Allen is weird when it comes to guns. A lot of Hollywood celebrities are hypocrites when it comes to guns. Actually, most of them. They play roles glorifying guns and get driven home by their armed bodyguards, where they tweet about how dangerous guns are from their secure-as-Fort Knox Los Angeles compounds.
Tim Allen is a Hollywood celebrity who plays a character who sells guns...yet, talks about them honestly.
He is also a conservative who has a TV show where he treats conservative view points with respect. Maybe the two are related?
I’m a guy’s guy, because I love men that hit stuff, and at least know about guns. I’m not a gun guy, I don’t shoot animals or people. When we were kids, my dad put us through a YMCA class. We know how to load ‘em, clean ‘em, put ‘em away, store ‘em, and never point them at people. That’s just the rule: You don’t get mad and go get a gun. We just learned about them. And then put them away, and none of us ever used them again. The truth of it is, AK47s look dangerous, so they want those outlawed, but a Winchester 3030 is actually, in my mind, far more dangerous.
I see. So, what he's saying is we should learn about guns and how to respect them?
- Tim Allen Opens Up About Trump: He Pissed People Off and I Liked It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flashback: Was Joe Biden Lying When He Lashed Out at This Union Worker That He's NOT Taking Our Guns? - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: 7 Shootings in 7 Days DEBUNKED ›
- A Fat SJW Walks Into a Gun Store. Hilarity Ensues... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Allen Shares His Favorite Way to Irritate Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›