December 08, 2022
Randi Weingarten's garbage tweet about Brittney Griner-Merchant of Death trade belongs in virtue signaling hall of fame
WNBA star(?) Brittney Griner was released from a Russian prison today after Joe Biden traded a notorious arms dealer for her. We get Brittney and the Russians get Viktor "the Merchant of Death" Bout in the most lopsided trade since the Tennessee Titans traded A.J. Brown for some draft picks. Everyone has strong opinions about the trade, but head union thug Randi Weingarten wants you to remember what's really important.
Grier checks off THREE boxes on leftists' BINGO card.
What a great relief!!! Extraordinary news, a basketball star, but also a gay, black woman is released. And yes of course we want other prisoners like Paul Whelan released.
— Randi Weingarten 🇺🇦🇺🇸💪🏿👩🎓 (@rweingarten) December 8, 2022
"And oh yeah, by the way..." Paul Whelan. The Marine who has been imprisoned for four years.
It is my contention that, given the speaker, context, and sentiments expressed both wittingly and unwittingly, this tweet instantly enters Culture War Valhalla. pic.twitter.com/hUKsyOCoJG
— Jeff B. is *BOX OFFICE POISON* (@EsotericCD) December 8, 2022
Crowder and the gang had A LOT to say about this on today's show. A. LOT!
From Your Site Articles
- 'Eat s*** and die': Man on the street offers his patriotic dissent against Biden ›
- Watch: Bill Burr Desecrates Feminism, Fat Pride, and the WNBA in Sixty Seconds ›
- 'Zero Trust in Our Government': Spouse of WNBA Player Jailed in Russia Blasts Biden Administration ›
- Randi Weingarten's senate hearing testimony fact checked - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN contributor blasts Randi Weingarten over school closures - Louder With Crowder ›
- WNBA coach is pissed and confused why it wasn't a sellout for Brittney Griner's return: "C'mon, LA" - Louder With Crowder ›