Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 03, 2020
Black MAGA Republicans Go VIRAL for Awesome Pro-America Message
There are many people who think being a black person and a Trump supporter makes about as much sense as being Joe Biden and a presidential candidate. Which is actually kind of ironic just because, well, you know (see JOE BIDEN TELLS BLACK PEOPLE THAT THEY 'AIN'T BLACK' and THE HODGETWINS HAVE THOUGHTS ON JOE BIDEN'S PROBLEM WITH BLACK PEOPLE). But more and more African-Americans are not only supporting Donald Trump, but turning into some of his most vocal advocates. Like these four gentleman who are going viral with a message that all Americans need to hear. So allow me to #PassTheMic to #AmplifyBlackVoices and I'm sure a few other hashtags.
When black conservatives speak!!! #Trump2020 pic.twitter.com/hzKzpfiBiZ
— Stephen Davis (@Stephend1776) August 31, 2020
If you wanna help us, let us tell you how you can help us. Don't come in and tell us how you wanna help us, and don't tell me that I'm oppressed. Because I'm not oppressed. I'm a black American. I'm a proud black American. I am not oppressed.
"But Brodigan, you're just cherry-picking a handful of black guys who have your political opinion." Thank you for your comment, rhetorical straw man. But there are over 43,000,000 African-Americans in America according to the Google. If what you're telling me is that most of them think the same way white liberals claim they all do, you kinda sound a little racist. But I'm not here to judge.
I will say this, though, and it's something I was talking about with Courtney and Reg the Beast about today. Representation matters. These four guys — which as a side note, MAGA Hulk is the coolest name ever — have a message I feel that many in the African-American community should hear, if for no other reason than a lot of times it's only the left talking. However, not being from the community myself, the message doesn't resonate as well if I say it. Conservatives have a message that should appeal to all communities. Having people from those communities promoting the message as well makes a huge and important difference.
Donald Trump needs to sign these four guys to his campaign yesterday and send them on tour throughout the country.
Recent Polls on Trump and BLM: Are They Getting More Accurate? | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Stats Show Black Unemployment Levels Just Hit a Record Low ... ›
- BACK TO BERKELEY: Antifa Swarms Trump Supporters in Violent ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Black Trump Supporters They "Ain't Black: - Louder ... ›
- Black Democrat Voting for Trump: 'I Don't Like Him, But...' [VIDEO ... ›
- TOLERANCE: Trump Hotel Vandalized with Black Lives Matter ... ›
- Paging Black Lives Matter! Kanye Met Trump to Discuss Chicago ... ›
- BET Founder Praises Trump Economy: 'Bringing Black Workers ... ›
- WIN: Black Donald Trump Supporter Has Hilarious Message for ... ›
- WATCH: This Tearful Video of Black Trump Supporter is Going Viral ... ›
- AntiFa Battles White Supremacists... By Cold-Cocking a Black Trump ... ›
- 'MAGA Boys' Will Have Trump Supporters Bumpin' Their Way to Re-election - Louder With Crowder ›
- What are MAGA Republicans? Steven Drops truth bombs - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal is blown away by the kindness of conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›