We now bring you a story of deranged hilarity meant to be serious. So check your privilege, bigot (see ‘Scientific’ Study Claims EVERYBODY is Secretly Gay. Yes, Really… and Congresswoman Calls Dana Loesch and the NRA ‘Domestic Threats.’ Yes, Really…) and enjoy the show.
An “anti-racist” (but actually super racist) organization is making demands based entirely on race. It’s Race-ception. Behold, a list of demands for white people from a Black Lives Matter group in Louisville. With some pithy answers for your enjoyment.
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
The more you tell me what to do based on my race, the more I’d rather will my property to the neighbor children, who inspire me to build a house made of candy in the woods. That, or I’ll will my property to an industrious earthworm. Who at least serves some utility to the environment at large.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
This is the second point about willing property. Are we living in a Jane Austen novel that I’m unaware of? Does that mean we’ll be addressing each other as “Mr.” and “Ms.” regardless of circumstance?
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
How about we start by recycling Planned Parenthood clinics, strategically located in “black and brown” neighborhoods, as housing. Rather than kill centers for people of color. How much care credit points do I get?
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
He/she/ze who lives in glass racism houses shouldn’t throw Molotov cocktails. Y’all are the racist assholes you claim to hate. Also, why do you think a black/brown family needs a white person to just give them stuff? It’s almost like you’re saying they can’t take care of themselves and need white people to care for them…
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
I would’ve been cleverer, but I’m running out of property-based comebacks.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
What’s with the super racist dialect used here? Are you suggesting “people of color” can’t type words properly without a white woman (me) correcting them? I’m starting to think “yaw” are dumber than a truckload of packing peanuts.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
“Nazis” is the correct term here. “Nazi’s” is possessive. As in “This Nazi’s hat smells like burning feathers.” Or “This Nazi’s opinion of muffins is irrelevant to the argument.” Also, how is Black Lives Matter defining “Nazi”? That seems to be a moving target for leftists.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
Oh, cool. Calls for violence against people of a certain race. How about no?
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
That’s not actually your tenth point. It’s a summary of points already stated, some of which were just repeated so you could likely have a nifty list of ten demands, rather than 6.25 demands. Math, like words, is probably hard for you twits. Stick to the chants.
Now, the overall message of these 6.25 demands was clear: “people of color are poor and need white people’s help. But only after you report on white people who might be ‘Nazis’ though the term is never defined. Also, white people are bad, but we hate racism.”
Pardon me for what might seem like an oversimplification of terms. But on the off chance some of these Black Lives Matter maroons will read this post, I had to keep the message at pre-school level. They can’t even spell.
Black Lives Matter is nothing but a racist hate group advocating for violence (Demand #9) against anyone who dare voice objection to their racist cause. Yet all our media and the Democrat party thinks “white supremacy” is the only problem. If believing one is superior based on their race, then how is Black Lives Matter not a “black supremacy” group? I mean other than their thru line of demands being: we need white people’s help, give us your stuff or you’re a racist.
Maybe the person(s) who wrote this demand listicle is schizophrenic. Or dropped on their head as a baby. Then dropped again.