Louder With Crowder is officially back! We’re kicking off the new year with a Jihadi Bond and Tranny Bane showdown, top news, Trump tweets, Antifa, and more. Joined by guests Ben Shapiro and Gavin McInnes. Miss at your own fiery peril.
In case you were too busy waiting for Crowder’s return to glean the news, here are this week’s headlines:
- Nikki Haley Slams Grammys for Pathetic ‘Fire and Fury’ Stunt
- Nancy Pelosi Loses Her Addled Mind Over Release of the GOP Memo
- Actor John Leguizamo Responds to Donald Trump’s SOTU Address in Idiotic Fashion
- SJWs Demand You Stop Saying ‘Marijuana.’ The Reason Is Stupider Than You’d Expect.
- Amy Schumer Alleges She Was Raped on Katie Couric Podcast. Her Story Has a Few Issues.
There’s never been a better year to join Mug Club. 2018 will be full of great content, Louder with Crowder surprises, and quality like never before. Don’t be a liberal, noodle-armed pansy. Sign up today.
JOIN THE MUG CLUB AND GET ACCESS TO NEW CONSERVATIVE MEDIA VIA CRTV! ORDER YOUR MUG CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOW!