Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Old Vic Theatre of London Uncovers 20 MORE Accusations Against Spacey...
Raise your hand if you've met Kevin Spacey and he hasn't tried to touch your penis. Or shown you his. Might be a shorter list. Because the Old Vic Theatre in jolly ol' London just uncovered TWENTY more accusations. Twenty. You would think Spacey would have run out of junk by now (see Tearful Mother Recounts How Kevin Spacey Preyed on Her Teenage Son and Former Child Actor: ‘I was 14. Kevin Spacey Yanked Down my Jeans…’), yet he still managed to surprise us.
Yes, twenty. Double digits. One more than nineteen. And twenty more than is acceptable.
The Old Vic theatre says it has received 20 personal testimonies of alleged inappropriate behaviour by Kevin Spacey, who was its artistic director between 2004 and 2015.
Those affected said they "felt unable to raise concerns", and he "operated without sufficient accountability".
The London theatre said it "truly apologises" for not creating a culture where people felt able to speak freely.
The BBC has contacted Spacey's legal representatives for comment.
The Old Vic's announcement follows recent allegations of sexual harassment and predatory behaviour made against the double Oscar winner and former House of Cards actor while at the theatre.
Okay, so let's talk big picture here. What all of these sexual harassment and assault allegations have told us is:
- Real victims are often terrified to come forward. For fear of retribution, not being believed, or out of a sense of guilt.
- Where there's one accusal, there are many. In the case of Spacey and Weinstein, dozens.
- Those victims feel more comfortable coming forward with their story when it appears safe to do so (when everyone else comes forward against the same guy).
- The media has played a certain role in protecting these creeps. Spacey was an open secret. Weinstein as well.
- We're facing a watershed moment.
I agree with the boss. Second look at rape culture? Hollywood and Washington D.C. seem to be bastions of it.