WATCH: Tulsi Gabbard Responds to Hillary Clinton's Nasty Attacks
The Clintons are many things. But one of the things they're not is smart enough to know when it's time to exit stage left. Enter failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who echoed the New York Times and CNN by calling Tulsi Gabbard a "Russian asset." That's been the go-to attack against Tulsi since she publicly disemboweled Kamala Harris at a debate. "Russian asset" being the fresh new way leftists insult people they can't beat in an actual argument.
While Hillary didn't have the testicular fortitude to address the current presidential candidate by name, Gabbard did not have the same problem.
Help me out here. Because I had surgery on Friday (all is well) and was high for most of it. So maybe this question has been answered. But on what planet does Hillary attacking Gabbard make ANY political sense whatsoever. Democrats want this primary process over sooner rather than later. They're down to three top tier candidates. With Pete Buttgig a possible 4th if he makes Iowa interesting. Pro-tip: he should announce he's gay. Then have a gay-wedding cake contest. Bet Iowa will dig that.
Anyhoo, Tulsi is polling at 2% in most polls. All the attack from Madam Cankles does is elevate her. It may also encourage her to run as a third-party candidate. Exactly the thing Clinton accused her of being on behalf of the Russians. Call Alanis Morrisette, we may have a case of irony.
Alternate theory: Hillary is still being a bitch, bitter about the 2016 loss. Sting, don't it?
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill BANNING Biological Men from Women's Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Blast Critics of Bill Keeping Biological Men Out of Biological Women's Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Unloads on 'Heartless Bureaucrats' Approving Vaccine for Congress Before the Elderly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Describes Big Tech in Two Words: Domestic Enemies - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Bruce Springsteen's SuperBowl Hypocrisy ›