Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 04, 2021
SHOW NOTES: C'mon, Ladies, STAND UP! The TRUTH About Modern Feminism EXPOSED
Crowder breaks down the TRUTH that modern feminism has caused a whole bunch of problems for both men AND women. Ladies, STAND UP! Plus, Kyle Rittenhouse's prosecution is accidentally helping his case, and is Aaron Rodgers secretly based?
C'mon, Ladies, STAND UP! The TRUTH About Modern Feminism EXPOSED | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
RITTENHOUSE: PROSECUTION'S DUMBEST ARGUMENTS
- Yesterday, Judge Bruce Schroeder shut down Prosecutor Binger on a hearsay charge. SOURCE: YouTube
- Binger was trying to admit a cell phone video with biased commentary from a witness
- The prosecutor tried to justify it because the judge had admitted Rosenbaum's criminal record
- On Tuesday, when we live-streamed the opening arguments, it almost seemed like the state prosecution was arguing FOR Kyle. SOURCE: YouTube
- And it's only gotten worse. Here are a few of the prosecution's worst arguments.
- Kyle's gun strap should have made him comfortable with someone grabbing his gun. SOURCE: YouTube
- Being attacked on a roof by rioters on the ground is the same as being attacked at close contact. SOURCE: YouTube
- Rosenbaum took off his shirt and concealed his face because of COVID. SOURCE: YouTube
- THE PROSECUTION'S SMOKING GUN: Kyle was chasing Rosenbaum down... This was even refuted by the prosecution's OWN witness. SOURCE: YouTube
- Men with 'golden penis syndrome' are ruining sex and dating for women
- The disturbing differences in what men want in their wives and their daughters
- Husband of cinematographer killed in Baldwin shooting hires lawyer
- Unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Packers' game vs. Chiefs
- Rodgers: "Yeah, I've been immunized"
- This woman is completely unhinged
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!