Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 18, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Joe Rogan CONFRONTS CNN Doctor Sanjay Gupta Over Ivermectin LIES!
We're breaking down the viral interview between Joe Rogan and CNN's two-faced Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Plus, a new study found the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is now only 3% effective! And what the heck did Biden say about kids NOW?!
To watch this show, you need to be a Mug Club member! SIGN UP TODAY using promo code: FightLikeHell for $20 Off Annual Subscription!
JOHNSON & JOHNSON 3% EFFECTIVE
- Sanjay Gupta talks about the vaccine with Joe Rogan. SOURCE: YouTube
- Gupta admits Rogan is RIGHT about his natural immunity.
- This claim is backed up by the study from Israel which found those who had naturally caught Covid were 27x less likely to be reinfected with symptomatic Covid than those who had been vaccinated. To be fair, this study did also push for one shot even after being infected with Covid. SOURCE: Science
- Remember that study that found Pfizer's effectiveness dropped to just 42% in July? SOURCE: MedrXiv
- The sample size was n=25,000 each vaccinated vs. unvaccinated
- But it had a HUGE confidence interval of 13%-62%
- Meaning - the actual efficacy for the population has a chance of being ONLY 13%.
- A few weeks ago, CNN reported the efficacy has gotten even worse. SOURCE: CNN
- Pfizer's effectiveness against infection has dropped to just 20% after 4 months.
- A new and not-yet peer-reviewed study of 620,000 military veterans found the Johnson and Johnson vaccine fell from 88% effectiveness against disease in March to just 3% effectiveness in August. SOURCE: MedrXiv
- The FDA advisory committee also recommended all adults receive a booster of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. SOURCE: NBC
- Over the weekend, The Daily Beast reported a healthy 21-year-old died of COVID-induced pneumonia 6 weeks after his initial infection. SOURCE: The Daily Beast
- Which begs the question, if breakthrough infections are "so rare"...why did the CDC stop tracking all but the most severe breakthrough cases in May? Wouldn't continuing to track ALL of them and showing the public just how rare they are effectively squash these "conspiracy theories"? SOURCE: Pro Publica
- The NIH owns the patent on the spike protein used to develop the vaccines and has an agreement with Moderna to develop the vaccine. SOURCE: Nature
- NIH Director Francis Collins discussed this in an interview last May during the early stages of vaccine development. SOURCE: Economic Club
- And this isn't a novel idea! In 2005, it was revealed that Fauci and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received payments relating to their development of interleukin 2 as a treatment for HIV/AIDS. SOURCE: NIH
- This was after Fauci was extremely slow to acknowledge the effectiveness of Bactrim in alleviating pneumonia in AIDS patients, despite its safety profile and his wide influence during the AIDS epidemic, according to author and HIV activist Sean Strub. SOURCE: HuffPo
- In 2000, the CDC found Bactrim reduced incidences of PCP pneumonia in AIDS patients by 40%. SOURCE: LATimes
- And Bactrim, AKA Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, is now the recommended preventative against PCP pneumonia. SOURCE: HIV.gov
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why Joe Rogan and I sat down and talked -- for more than 3 hours
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Horse Dewormer Lies: 'You Work for a News Organization ...'
- Don Lemon Claims Media Didn't Lie About Joe Rogan Taking Horse Dewormer, But This Video Proves Otherwise
- Capitol Police Officer Dies From Injuries in Pro-Trump Rampage vs Officer Attacked in Capitol Riot Died of Strokes, Medical Examiner Rules
- BREAKING: Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research Vanessa Gelman RUNS from Veritas' Questions
- Greta Thunberg is never gonna give cringe up
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!