SHOW NOTES: I'm PRO-GUN! Michigan School Shooting Proves Teachers SHOULD Be Armed
There was a school shooting in Michigan that could have been prevented … if the teacher was ARMED. Crowder explains how and why. We also review the shocking bodycam video of the MSNBC reporter following the Rittenhouse jury. And good riddance, Chris Cuomo!
I'm PRO-GUN! Michigan School Shooting Proves Teachers SHOULD Be Armed | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
- Yesterday, 3 students were killed and an additional 8 were injured during a shooting at Oxford High School in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. SOURCE: Newsweek
- The alleged shooter is 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley.
- Crumbley had posted a countdown to the “return of the devil” on his Instagram story.
- The bio on a second, now-removed IG account suspected to be the shooter’s read: “Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds. See you tomorrow Oxford.” SOURCE: Twitter
- A YouTube account believed to be Crumbley’s posted this video of a Molotov cocktail. This is an archived version of the video because the original was taken down. SOURCES: YouTube, Archive
- Some Oxford students said they were aware something was going to happen yesterday. SOURCE: Twitter
- In early November, after a severed deer head was found in the courtyard, the school sent out this email: “There is no present threat of danger at Oxford High School.” SOURCE: Twitter
- This video was taken within the classroom. SOURCE: TikTok
- Imagine if that teacher had a gun. It’d be game over.
- Police Release Bodycam Video of MSNBC Reporter Following Rittenhouse Jury Bus, Makes MSNBC Look WORSE
- Chris Cuomo suspended
- Lizzo on TikTok
- Teesside woman accused of exposing penis, using sex toy and masturbating in public
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!