Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 02, 2021
LIVESTREAM: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Opening Arguments!
Today is the opening of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, and we are making sure the FACTS get reported! What you WON'T hear on CNN, you'll find out from us.
LIVESTREAM: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Opening Arguments! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
RECAP OF EVENTS
- Rittenhouse was interviewed on August 25 before the shootings and showed his medic kit. SOURCE: NYTimes
- According to attorneys, Rittenhouse stayed after his shift as a lifeguard in Kenosha to clean up graffiti at a high school. SOURCE: Arlington Cardinal
- He had a gun from a friend in Wisconsin to use for defense.
- The owner of the auto dealership that was destroyed asked for help defending his business
- That was why they left the high school and entered the thick of the riots.
- Rioters near the dealership were trying to blow up a gas station. SOURCE: YouTube
- Rittenhouse was being pursued by rioters, and one rioter fired into the air. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Kyle didn't fire the first shot.
- Joshua Ziminski was charged with firing the warning shot right before Kyle shot Rosenbaum. SOURCE: NYPost
- Rosenbaum was pursuing him and threw a plastic bag full of socks then lunged for his gun.
- Rittenhouse fired and shot him in the head.
- As he ran away, rioters followed him yelling "Get his ass!" right before he tripped and fell. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Rittenhouse falls to the ground
- Rioters swarm him
- Rittenhouse shoots Huber and shoots Grosskreutz's bicep
- Rittenhouse then jogged over to the cops with his hands in the air. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Rittenhouse is now facing 6 charges. SOURCE: Criminal Complaint Docs
- 2 charges of homicide
- Endangering safety
- Attempted homicide
- Illegal possession of a weapon
- Reckless endangerment
- CLAIM: The men shot by Rittenhouse were innocent!
- They had extensive criminal records. SOURCE: Snopes
- Joseph Rosenbaum sexually abused kids. SOURCE: WisconsinRightNow
- Anthony Huber strangled and stabbed his brother and threatened grandma with a knife
- Gaige Grosskreutz had a slew of misdemeanors, including misuse of a dangerous weapon. And Grosskreutz also had a gun when he attacked Rittenhouse. SOURCE: TheSun
- Because of this, the judge banned calling the men Rittenhouse shot "victims." SOURCE: USAToday
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse was a "white supremacist." Joe Biden used Rittenhouse in a 2020 ad about white supremacy, and blue-checkmark leftists said he was a "white supremacist murderer." SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- No evidence of ties to extremist groups: "Prosecutors have yet to produce evidence that Rittenhouse held extremist views or associations before the shootings." SOURCE: NYTimes
- The Judge banned prosecution from linking Rittenhouse to the Proud Boys. SOURCE: ABC
- Kyle was in Kenosha for his lifeguard shift. He stayed after to clean graffiti and defend businesses from looters. SOURCE: NYTimes
- CLAIM: Rep Ayana Pressley claimed Rittenhouse transported a firearm across state lines. SOURCE: Twitter
- Rittenhouse got the gun from a friend in Wisconsin, so it did not cross state lines. SOURCE: NPR
- Rittenhouse's attorneys argue a Wisconsin hunting law allowed him to possess the gun. The law uses ambiguous language which seems to suggest minors can have long-barreled guns: "This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28." SOURCE: NBC
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse shot the men unprovoked
- Rittenhouse shot after a shot had been fired by a rioter and while being chased. SOURCE: Arlington Cardinal
- He turned around, saw Rosenbaum lunging for his rifle, and shot him.
- Rittenhouse shot the other two men while he was ATTEMPTING TO RETREAT and being chased, and after he had fallen to the ground.
- Huber hit him with a skateboard and tried to take his gun, and Grosskreutz HAD a gun. SOURCES: Snopes, WaPo
- If Rittenhouse HADN'T defended himself, he would likely be dead.
- CLAIM: The men Rittenhouse shot were totally innocent.
- They had extensive criminal records. SOURCES: Snopes
- Joseph Rosenbaum sexually abused kids
- Anthony Huber strangled his brother and threatened his grandma with a knife
- Gaige Grosskreutz had a slew of misdemeanors, including misuse of a dangerous weapon. And Grosskreutz also had a weapon when he attacked Rittenhouse. The Sun
- The judge banned calling the men Rittenhouse shot "victims." USAToday
- They had extensive criminal records. SOURCES: Snopes
- CLAIM: There was no reason for Rittenhouse to be there/defending himself and businesses.
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse illegally possessed the gun AND it crossed state lines.
- Gun was from a friend in Wisconsin. SOURCE: Washington Examiner
- 2nd Amendment/militia- The Kenosha Guard has cited Rittenhouse as a supporter. SOURCE: Sun.UK
- The Wisconsin law is also very ambiguous which should benefit the defense: "This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28."
- CLAIM: But Grosskreutz had his hands up! So Rittenhouse shouldn't have shot! But Grosskreutz did appear to put his hands up for a moment, but he DID NOT drop the gun. And after that, he again charged Rittenhouse with the gun in his hand. SOURCE: The Sun
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse was pursuing Rosenbaum!, but this NY Times video proves Rittenhouse was being chased, AND he did not fire the first shot. SOURCE: Twitter
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse was part of right-wing extremist groups, but there is no proof that he has any ties to any extremist groups. SOURCE: JSOnline
- CLAIM: Rittenhouse, a citizen of Illinois, had no business even being in Kenosha, but Rittenhouse was working as a lifeguard in Kenosha. SOURCE: WSJ
TIMELINE: AUGUST 23RD-25TH, 2020
- Sunday, Aug 23, Jacob Blake was shot. SOURCE: NYPost
- Jacob Blake was a known sex offender.
- The mother of his child called the cops on him
- He was shot while lunging for a knife.
- Monday, Aug 24, Protestors staged a rally and march seeking firing of the officer who shot Jacob Blake.
- Tuesday, Aug 25: Kyle Rittenhouse did an interview by Richie McGinnis. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Later than night, Rittenhouse went to defend auto dealership after owner put out call for help
- He then shot Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz after being chased and attacked
From Your Site Articles