SHOW NOTES: Johnny Depp's Battle for MEN'S RIGHTS Against Amber Heard
We tell you all you need to know about the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial. SPOILER: It's not how the media is portraying it. There is also a college course that teaches you how to watch porn with your friends. And Rudy Guiliani is the Masked Singer?
CALLING OUT MEDIA LIES: Johnny Depp's Battle for MEN'S RIGHTS vs Amber Heard! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
JOHNNY DEPP V. AMBER HEARD
- Today, Johnny Depp’s defamation trial versus Amber Heard enters its 7th day
- So far, Johnny’s testimony has revealed some pretty shocking details about his ex-wife’s behavior. SOURCE: YouTube
TIMELINE OF EVENTS:
- MAY 2016: After less than a year of marriage, Heard filed for divorce. SOURCE: Insider
- Claimed Johnny was physically abusive.
- Johnny denied the claims at the time.
- AUGUST 2016: A Divorce settlement was reached out of court. SOURCE: Insider
- Heard received $7M.
- She pledged to donate it to the ACLU and LA Children’s hospital.
- HOWEVER, no records have been revealed that she donated any of the money. SOURCE: SCMP
- DECEMBER 2018: Heard wrote a piece for the Washington Post. SOURCE: WaPo
- “I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture’s wrath. That has to change.”
- THIS is what the CURRENT $50M defamation trial is about.
- Heard and her lawyers claim Depp’s name was never mentioned in the article.
- BUT - based on the article, it’s very clear who she was talking about: “Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.”
- Leaked audio shows Heard was mocking Depp saying no one will believe him. SOURCE: YouTube
- Heard admitted in more leaked audio played at the trial that she hit Johnny. SOURCE: Twitter
- Evidence and testimony presented at the trial also show a nasty finger injury Depp suffered when Heard threw a bottle at him. In case you think he’s overplaying it, here’s a picture of the aftermath. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter
- FAST FACT #4: Due to Heard’s allegations, Depp’s career has been ruined. SOURCE: Twitter
- FAST FACT #5: Leftist media is STILL trying to frame Depp as the bad guy. SOURCE: Variety
- “The latest act in the very public unraveling of Johnny Depp began last week in a courtroom in northern Virginia, pulling back the curtain on the secretive world of celebrity enablers and hangers-on.”
- Imagine an article written like this if the roles were reversed.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FACTS:
- Women are more often domestic abusers. SOURCE: HHS
- In 2020,
- 248,335 instances involving a female perpetrator.
- 225,020 instances involving a male perpetrator.
- In 2020,
- Single mothers are more often abusive toward children than single fathers. SOURCE: HHS
- In 2020:
- 221,372 instances involving only the mother.
- 138,803 instances involving only the father.
- In 2020:
- Lesbian couples have the highest domestic abuse rate of any demographic. According to the National Coalition of Domestic Violence, “43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner.” SOURCE: NCADV
- Rudy Giuliani Finally Revealed as 'Masked Singer,' Sings 'Bad to the Bone' as Liberal Judge Storms Off
- Are You Trans?
- College Offers Class to Watch ‘Hardcore Pornography’ and Discuss
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!