Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 21, 2022
SHOW NOTES: Johnny Depp's Battle for MEN'S RIGHTS Against Amber Heard
We tell you all you need to know about the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial. SPOILER: It's not how the media is portraying it. There is also a college course that teaches you how to watch porn with your friends. And Rudy Guiliani is the Masked Singer?
CALLING OUT MEDIA LIES: Johnny Depp's Battle for MEN'S RIGHTS vs Amber Heard! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
JOHNNY DEPP V. AMBER HEARD
- Today, Johnny Depp’s defamation trial versus Amber Heard enters its 7th day
- So far, Johnny’s testimony has revealed some pretty shocking details about his ex-wife’s behavior. SOURCE: YouTube
TIMELINE OF EVENTS:
- MAY 2016: After less than a year of marriage, Heard filed for divorce. SOURCE: Insider
- Claimed Johnny was physically abusive.
- Johnny denied the claims at the time.
- AUGUST 2016: A Divorce settlement was reached out of court. SOURCE: Insider
- Heard received $7M.
- She pledged to donate it to the ACLU and LA Children’s hospital.
- HOWEVER, no records have been revealed that she donated any of the money. SOURCE: SCMP
- DECEMBER 2018: Heard wrote a piece for the Washington Post. SOURCE: WaPo
- “I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture’s wrath. That has to change.”
- THIS is what the CURRENT $50M defamation trial is about.
- Heard and her lawyers claim Depp’s name was never mentioned in the article.
- BUT - based on the article, it’s very clear who she was talking about: “Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.”
- Leaked audio shows Heard was mocking Depp saying no one will believe him. SOURCE: YouTube
- Heard admitted in more leaked audio played at the trial that she hit Johnny. SOURCE: Twitter
- Evidence and testimony presented at the trial also show a nasty finger injury Depp suffered when Heard threw a bottle at him. In case you think he’s overplaying it, here’s a picture of the aftermath. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter
- FAST FACT #4: Due to Heard’s allegations, Depp’s career has been ruined. SOURCE: Twitter
- FAST FACT #5: Leftist media is STILL trying to frame Depp as the bad guy. SOURCE: Variety
- “The latest act in the very public unraveling of Johnny Depp began last week in a courtroom in northern Virginia, pulling back the curtain on the secretive world of celebrity enablers and hangers-on.”
- Imagine an article written like this if the roles were reversed.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FACTS:
- Women are more often domestic abusers. SOURCE: HHS
- In 2020,
- 248,335 instances involving a female perpetrator.
- 225,020 instances involving a male perpetrator.
- In 2020,
- Single mothers are more often abusive toward children than single fathers. SOURCE: HHS
- In 2020:
- 221,372 instances involving only the mother.
- 138,803 instances involving only the father.
- In 2020:
- Lesbian couples have the highest domestic abuse rate of any demographic. According to the National Coalition of Domestic Violence, “43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner.” SOURCE: NCADV
- Rudy Giuliani Finally Revealed as 'Masked Singer,' Sings 'Bad to the Bone' as Liberal Judge Storms Off
- Are You Trans?
- College Offers Class to Watch ‘Hardcore Pornography’ and Discuss
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!