SHOW NOTES: WTF?? What '60 Minutes' WON'T Tell You About Facebook's ‘Whistleblower'
"60 Minutes" aired a bombshell interview with a Facebook employee, but there is something no one is talking about. We'll also recap the history of the F*ck Joe Biden movement. And Merck has a new COVID miracle drug?
WTF?? What 60 Minutes WON'T Tell You About Facebook's 'Whistleblower' | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
DREAMER RECORDS SEN. SINEMA IN BATHROOM
- Blanca, an illegal AZ immigrant, confronted Senator Sinema at ASU, then followed her into the bathroom harassing her. SOURCE: Twitter
- It is in fact illegal, on top of disturbing, to record another person in the bathroom. It's also a felony to display, distribute, or publish this video without the consent of the person depicted in the video. SOURCE: AZ legislature
FAUCI CANCELS CHRISTMAS?
- Fauci says it's too soon to tell if people can get together for Christmas. SOURCE: Twitter
- Yet states like Florida, Texas, Hawaii, and Georgia have been seeing a sharp downward trend in COVID hospitalizations since their peaks at the end of Aug./beginning of Sept. SOURCE: CDC
- Florida: Dropped 65%, 16K to 5.5K
- Texas: Dropped 40%, 8.2K to 3.5K
- Hawaii: Dropped 62%, 434 to 220
- Georgia: Dropped 41%, 5.2K to 3K
- A number of states have also seen sharp decreases in the 7-Day Moving Avg Deaths since they hit peaks in late August. SOURCE: CDC
- Louisiana down 53%
- Mississippi down 59%
- Florida down 95%
MERCK CREATES NEW COVID PILL TREATMENT
- Merck just announced its new COVID-19 pill, Molnupiravir, that reduces hospitalizations and deaths by half. SOURCES: APNews, Merck, NatGeo
- Last March, Pfizer also announced an antiviral treatment drug called PF-07321332. SOURCE: Pfizer
- Could this new drug be a repurposed IVERMECTIN, since both function as protease inhibitors? SOURCE: PubMed
- Money ploy to profit off the pandemic, since the patent on ivermectin expired years ago in 1996. SOURCE: WHO
- The media says "NO!"
- CLAIM: They are not the same drug and there are MANY protease inhibitors. SOURCE: Snopes
- "[Pfizer's COVID-19 pill] currently known as PF-07321332, is a protease inhibitor 'designed to block the activity of the main protease enzyme that the coronavirus needs to replicate.' This drug is not a repackaged version of Ivermectin."
- TRUTH: It's true the new drug works as a protease inhibitor.
- The binding/docking ability of repurposed drugs like ivermectin and Remdesivir to SARS-CoV-2 has been of interest to researchers for many months. SOURCE: Frontiers
- But ivermectin wasn't even developed as a protease inhibitor, yet it's now comparable to other drugs that were! SOURCE: Frontiers
- There really is no need to develop new drugs in this class because ivermectin scored off the charts in its ability to bind to different nucleic acids in RNA, disrupting the function of the virus. SOURCE: Frontiers
- CLAIM: Well, the new Merck drug is an antiviral while ivermectin is an antiparasitic! SOURCE: Forbes
- Antivirals and anti-parasitics can have overlap in use.
- But more importantly, what about efficacy and effectiveness?
- Merck's Molnupiravir works very similar to Remdesivir. SOURCES: VOX, ScienceNews
- And ivermectin BLEW Remdesivir OUT OF THE WATER as an effective protease inhibitor! What reason could Pfizer and Merck have to repurpose these drugs as COVID pills?
- The government already has an order of 1.7 million courses of treatment worth about $1.2 billion. SOURCE: NYTimes
- This seems like a big payday for these companies, especially when the drugs hits the shelves for home use.
- Journal of Antibiotics retracted an article on ivermectin's mechanism of action since we covered it on the show. SOURCE: JournalAntibiotics, JournalAntibiotics
- The same journal published an article on the mechanisms of Molnupiravir a month after the retraction. SOURCE:JournalAntibiotics
- "Let's go Brandon."
- Facebook Whistleblower Frances Haugen: The 60 Minutes Interview
- Mom's Spaghetti Restaurant
- Mom's Spaghetti on Yelp
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!