Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 09, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Debunking Climate Change Myths: 50 Years of FAILED 'Expert' Predictions!
Crowder is debunking 50 years of climate change myths. How much have experts gotten wrong over the last half-century? A lot! And we're covering it all.
Debunking Climate Change Myths: 50 Years of FAILED 'Expert' Predictions! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
OBAMA IN GLASGOW
- On Monday, Barack Obama showed up in Glasgow to lecture the peons on CLIMATE CHANGE! Obama spent a large portion of his speech shitting on Donald Trump and Republicans and tooting his own horn.
- The biggest reason greenhouse emissions have steadily decreased is because of natural gas, not more Obama era regulation. SOURCE: UNIPCC
- The Paris accords don't do anything. China, the world's largest polluter, has increased carbon output even though they were in the Paris agreement. SOURCE: NYPost
- In 2019, after leaving the Paris agreement, the US reduced emissions by nearly 3%, the most of ANY major country. SOURCE: IEA
- Weather-related deaths have decreased over time. SOURCE: WSJ
FAILED CLIMATE PREDICTIONS
- PREDICTION: The US is about to reach peak oil! SOURCE: Gizmodo USClimatescience, CNN
- TRUTH: In 2018, the United States actually became a net EXPORTER of oil! SOURCE: WSJ
- UPDATED PREDICTION: We will reach peak oil in 2040! SOURCE: S&PGlobal
- PREDICTION: In 1967, a dire famine was forecasted to hit by 1975. SOURCES: UN,
- TRUTH: They predict "dire famines" every year. 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, etc. SOURCES: UN, WaPo , Atlantic, EveningStandard
- TRUTH: The deadliest famine in history was in China from 1959-1961 and had NOTHING to do with climate change. SOURCE: WorldAtlas
- UPDATED PREDICTION: Also predicted in 2021! OVERLAY UN
- PREDICTION: In 1969, population biologist Dr. Ehlrich said, in 20 years, everyone would disappear in a cloud of blue steam. SOURCE: Archive
- TRUTH: As far as we know, this did not happen.
- UPDATED PREDICTION: This one's pretty tough to find a comparable prediction, but a report produced ahead of the Glasgow Summit claims 10M people will die by 2030. SOURCE: SkyNews
- PREDICTION: In 1970, a California Newspaper Redlands Daily predicted there would be food rationing in 1964 and water rationing by 1980.
- TRUTH: In 1980 there was enough food for the modern diet system to be put in place, and the first national nutrition guidelines were issued. SOURCE: USDA
- UPDATED PREDICTION: By 2035, 60% of our meat will be lab-grown! SOURCE: Weather.com
- In 1970, they claimed there would be an Ice Age by 2000. Contrary to what people tell you today, this was not an outlier. This was the widely accepted "science" and reporting of the day. SOURCES: YouTube, WaPo, WhiteHouse, Guardian, Time
- TRUTH: No Ice Age in 2000--it was the 14th warmest year on record. SOURCE: Weather.gov
- UPDATED PREDICTION: A "mini Ice Age" could hit earth by 2030! SOURCE: ScienceNatures
- In 1970, Life magazine claimed people would have to wear gas masks for pollution by 1985! SOURCE: AEI
- TRUTH: Not unless you're in Beijing, and even so, people wear surgical masks.
- UPDATED PREDICTION: Covid masks will cause record levels of waste in the oceans! SOURCE: WorldEconomicForum
- In 1989, it was claimed that rising sea levels would drown countries by 2000!
- TRUTH: Have any countries drowned?
- UPDATED PREDICTION: Florida will be drowned by 2060! SOURCE: TheGuardian
- PREDICTION: In 1988, Bob Reis predicted Lower Manhattan would be underwater by 2018. SOURCE: SalonArchive
- TRUTH: Yes, but not for reasons they thought… SOURCE: NYPost
- UPDATED PREDICTION: NYC will be underwater by 2050! SOURCE: TheTravel.com
- PREDICTION: IN 1988, officials claimed that the Maldives would be underwater in the next 30 years. SOURCE: AgenceFrancePresse
- TRUTH: 30 Years later, a record 1.48 million tourists visited the Maldives. SOURCE: MaldivesAssociationForTourismIndustry
- UPDATED PREDICTION: The Maldives could disappear by the end of the century. SOURCE: CNBC
- PREDICTION: In 2000, children won't know what snow is by 2020! SOURCE: IndependentArchive
- TRUTH: Do your children know what snow is?
- UPDATED PREDICTION: In 2040, the UK won't have snow anymore! SOURCE: NatureWorldNews
- PREDICTION: In 2004, a Pentagon report warned the UK climate would be like Siberia by 2020! OVERLAY TheGuardian
- TRUTH: In 2020, the UK's climate included record-breaking rainfall, record dry and sunny periods, and a summer heatwave. SOURCE: CarbonBrief
- UPDATED PREDICTION: 10 areas of the UK could be underwater by 2050 because of rising sea levels! SOURCE: CountryLiving
- PREDICTION: In 2009, Al Gore said there would be no more ice in the Arctic by 2013! SOURCES: YouTube
- TRUTH: In 2013, Arctic ice measured 2.25 million square miles Compared to 2012, 1.67 million square miles. SOURCE: Nasa.gov
- UPDATED PREDICTION: Arctic sea ice could be gone by 2035! SOURCE: NationalGeographic
- PREDICTION: The polar bear species is headed for extinction! Originally thought to have evolved away from brown bears around 100,000 years ago with the last ice age. SOURCES: YouTube. BBC
- TRUTH: More recently, it was found that the species has existed for 500,000+ years. SOURCE: PNAS
- TRUTH: There have been FOUR warmer-than-now cycles since the species appeared, and each cycle takes about 100,000 years. SOURCE: Copernicus
- PREDICTION: Wasting starfish is caused by Climate Change. As recently as this year, and going back to 2013, the die-off was attributed to climate change by outlets like New York Times and The Independent. SOURCES: YouTube, NYTimes, Independent NPR, The Bulletin
- TRUTH: However, actual empiricists a Cornell traced the smoking gun to be densovirus in 2014. YouTube
- PREDICTION: The Great Lakes are going to disappear! SOURCES: GreatLakesGuide, MentalFloss, ClimateScienceNews
- TRUTH: Great Lakes have historically BENEFITED from Climate Change, with "Improved soil moisture, record crop production, and modestly but beneficially warmer temperatures despite alarmist claims from global warming activists." SOURCE: Forbes
- TRUTH: Climate change fear mongering has only hurt these states' economies by forcing them to plan for more erosion, less underpass room for waterway bridges, xpensive dredging of harbors, city engineering, private businesses adjust models based on projections of shorefront, water cleanliness etc., and predicted fluctuations in farming and crop yields. SOURCES: HuffPo, Michigan Live, FarmTario, Michigan Live
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!