Steven Crowder provides a full rebuttal to John Oliver’s latest pro-abortion video attacking volunteer crisis pregnancy centers. As he jolly well should. Watch:
Let’s not kid ourselves. People who call themselves “pro-choice” as John Oliver does, are really “pro-abortion.” If they were for choices, they’d be fine with Crisis Pregnancy Centers parking their vans or businesses right across the street from an abortion clinic like Planned Parenthood. If it’s “all about choices.”
But like Oliver, most pro-abortion advocates only want to push abortion. It’s the sacred sacrament, and a well-funded one. Should anyone come along to threaten a woman’s “right” to kill her unborn child, these same “pro-choice” people go on a full scale attack.
More about abortion and Planned Parenthood:
- Ben Shapiro Just Destroyed a Crucial Planned Parenthood Talking Point
- New Planned Parenthood Report Reveals Mass Genocide. Here Are The Numbers.
- DOJ Investigating Planned Parenthood Over Selling Fetal Tissue
- Actor Kevin Sorbo and Wife Sam Sorbo Pen Powerful Column Against Abortion
- Watch Ben Shapiro Murder the Left’s Argument for Abortion