Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 21, 2023
Black homeowner accused of shooting white six-year-old whose ball rolled into his yard has been arrested, police announce
A Black 24-year-old homeowner who allegedly shot and wounded Kinsley White, a White child, after the six-year-old's stray basketball rolled into his yard has been arrested, Gaston County Police announced.
Robert Louis Singletary turned himself into Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office in Tampa, Florida. He has a court appearance scheduled for Friday, April 21st after being extradited back to Gaston County, North Carolina.
Mr. Singletary did not have any identification with him, police say. The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office processed the suspect and confirmed his identity shortly before 7:00 on Thursday evening.
I have confirmed this is the verified fundraiser for the family
You know what to do https://t.co/yFUlvIs2Q4
— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) April 21, 2023
Neighbors tell WSOC-TV several young children were playing basketball when the ball rolled down the street and into Singletary’s yard. They claim Singletary got mad and ran down the street while firing a gun at his neighbor.
They also say Singletary shot at William White, Kinsey's father, as he ran away with his daughter.
Kinsey and her mother Ashley Hilderbrand were grazed by bullet fragments and have been released from the hospital. William was seriously hurt after getting shot and remains hospitalized.
Six-year-old Kinsey wants to know why. “Why did you shoot me? Why did you shoot my dad?,” she asks of Singletary.
“Why did you shoot me? Why did you shoot my dad?”
6 yo Kinsley White has stitches from bullet fragments in her cheek. @gastoncountypd say Robert Singletary is on the run after firing shots on April Dr. last night. Kinsley’s mother & father were hit by shots too. The mom is home. pic.twitter.com/QAhw6XcZ1W
— Ken (@kenlemonWSOC9) April 19, 2023
Police say that a fourth victim, Derrick Kenneth Prather, was also shot at but. But thankfully he wasn't hit.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self Defense... ›
- Female Best Buy Employee Shows No Fear Lunging at Shoplifter, Still Gets Plowed ›
- Patriot Uses Viral 'Shopping Cart Theory' to Dunk All Over Liberals ›
- Slope Slipped: Polyamorous Woman has Four Male Partners. And Now She's Pregnant! ›
- 'Here's $200': Enraged dad kicks door down after daughter is hit with a car... but he gets the wrong house ›
- Sheriff FLIPS OUT on reporter's gun control question after three teens are murdered with stolen gun ›
- Watch: Grandson of Kansas City shooter tells CNN his grandpa's totally racist because he's an 'American Christian male' ›
- Watch: Doorbell camera catches deliveryman's perfect, unfiltered response to an Anti-Biden doormat ›
- Woman Finds Guy Who Stole Her Car, Drags Him by Dreadlocks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Six-year-old allegedly sexually assaulted DURING class - Louder With Crowder ›