Couple attempts to rob a gas station with a gun, gets foiled by customers who had three guns
Call it regional stereotyping. But if I'm in the south, I assume everyone around me has a gun. If I found myself in a position where I was holding up a gas station with a gun, that would be in the back of my mind. It wasn't for this couple, who found out the hard way that three other customers in the gas station also had firearms. Key difference: theirs were legal.
So it's a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun. Times three.
Meet Shawn and Melody Sutton. Shawn is the one with a beard. They are the couple who attempted to rob a North Georgia gas station. Melody waited in the getaway car. Shawn "wrapped a pair of women’s underwear around his neck and face" and proceeded to pull a gun on the cashier.
As we've discussed this week, ALWAYS LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU. Maybe the panties on his head blocked his peripheral vision because Shawn missed there were other customers in the store. He pulled a gun and said, "this is a stick-up." Three different customers pulled THEIR guns and said "the f*ck it is!"
WSB-TV reports when police arrived on the scene, Sutton refused to comply. So he found himself on the wrong end of a stun gun.
Shawn faces charges of "armed robbery, aggravated assault, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon." Shocker, this was not Shawn's first offense.
Melody faces charges of "armed robbery, intimidation, and taking control of a substance." Shocker, drugs were involved too.
The three gun-owning samaritans took their guns and their legal permits and went along their merry way.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
The Left Wants to Ban Guns that Don't Exist... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'This raggedy a** b***': Store owner follows thief out of store, onto a bus, and into the arms of the cops ›
- Woke Cafe Closes After More Woke Employees Accuse Owners of Being 'Gentrifiers,' Attempt a Hostile Takeover ›
- Cops looking for 'man' who scammed 11-year-old's lemonade stand with counterfeit $100 bill. Read that again. ›
- Read 'Sea Matheson's' Academic Paper: Embracing Fatness as Self-Care in the Era of Donald Trump ›
- Clown World: White House Discussing New Plan to Fight Inflation... That Would Create More Inflation ›
- Journalist attempts road trip in electric car, reports it was a nightmare: 'Fumes never smelled so sweet' ›
- Author finds driving electric vehicle across state 'very difficult,' it took him 15 HOURS to go 178 miles ›
- Viral Meme Compares Gas Prices to Zombie Apocalypse Will Smith Movie. Zombies Had It Allegedly Cheaper ›