Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 24, 2022
'This raggedy a** b***': Store owner follows thief out of store, onto a bus, and into the arms of the cops
If you work in retail, your boss will tell you not to worry about shoplifters. It's not worth the risk to your wellbeing. However, if you are the boss, you can do whatever you want. Like, for example, following a thief out of your store, onto a bus, and into the waiting arms of the local police. And also, live streaming the entire ordeal because you know us content hustlers need to eat, too.
I think this is where you yell, "YAASSSSSSSS! SLAY GIRL BOSS!"
Small business owner follows alleged thief on City bus to retrieve stolen itemsyoutu.be
Being a small business owner is a thankless job. It's even more thankless if you are trying to do business in a city where progressive politicians have made shoplifting all but legal. Our thief friend, we'll call her Becki, picked the wrong store to rob on the wrong day because Boss Babe had enough. She had a fully charged iPhone and no f*cks left to give.
It wasn't even enough to get Becki arrested. Boss Babe made sure Becki was ridiculed with all due disrespect and broadcasted it throughout all of the internets how badly she sucks at life.
What I don't understand from the video is why Becki didn't realize she was screwed, give Boss Babe all the stolen goods back, and get off at the next bus stop. You were caught. There was no getting out of this. Take the L and wait for the local cops coming by in the next thirty minutes. Instead, besides being a criminal, Becki was also a nincompoop. She let Boss Babe follow her to her house, where police were waiting.
Now, Becki is all over the internet, bringing shame to her family for generations to come. Decades from now, kids are going to be showing their friends this clip and saying, "Hey, check out my idiot great-great-grand cousin."
Unclear from the video is what city this takes place in. If it's LA or NYC, Becki is already out on bail.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ... ›
- Parent Rips Disney CEO for Opposition to Florida Parental Rights ... ›
- BlenderBot 3's opinion of Mark Zuckerberg is hilarious - Louder With ... ›
- Portland Lesbian Bar Forced to Close After Five Days - Louder With ... ›
- GAYSTAPO STRIKES AGAIN! Farmer Banned from Market After ... ›
- Man picks wrong mother/daughter duo to steal from - Louder With ... ›
- Bodega Employee Who Killed Man in Self-Defense Speaks Out ... ›
- Doocy Hits Jean-Pierre on Biden Gas Station Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- San Francisco Camera Store Owner Fights Off Thieves - Louder ... ›
- Democrat Congresswoman Meltdowns in Florida Diner - Louder ... ›
- Mark Zuckerberg admits to throttling story because of FBI - Louder With Crowder ›
- Thief freed without bail goes on to attempt rape of teen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Couple attempts to rob a gas station with a gun - Louder With Crowder ›