Back by popular demand is Sargon of Akkad. Actually his real name is “Carl” which, let’s be honest, not as cool as Sargon of Akkad. We’re going to stick with Sargon. Great to have this guy back on the show. He was on to talk #BlackLivesMatter, Feminism, and theology. Yep, we had a friendly conversation about God. Prepare thyself.
We have TWO videos of Sargon. This is Part ONE:
- As a general rule, gay people are annoying. NOT ALL OF THEM, but as a general rule.
- Black Lives Matter has actually made people racist for the first time ever. They’ve completely eschewed Martin Luther King, Jr.
- OscarsSoWhite comes up. We talk about how bad Will Smith’s accent is in Concussion.
- Exciting trailers do not equal good movies. We discuss.
- Did we talk about Egyptian gods? Hello, obviously. It’s related to how #SJWs want to expunge history they don’t like.
- Bernie Sanders is backed by huge unions, who have more money than anyone combined. More money than God (slight exaggeration)
Then we have the EPIC PART TWO:
- Sargon admits that Ted Cruz is a smart guy.
- Predictions on the Primaries? Yeah, we have them.
- Our tax code used to be three pages long forever before we had volumes of tax codes.
- Jokes made at the British and French expense? Yes.
- What is the ACTUAL one percent? I set Argon straight on some numbers.
- Bill Clinton vs. Bill Cosby. Guess which one is getting hammered by the justice system?
- Hillary is a lesbian. We agree on this one. Or she’s asexual. Yeah, we went there. Not sorry.
- We hate feminism. We like women.
Then we got into it with atheism vs. monotheism. Even discussed Muhammad, which led into a great intellectual conversation about Jesus, the Bible, and history. Here’s the thing with Sargon: even though we disagree, we can have a perfectly reasonable discussion about religion. Intellectual honesty helps, but so does respect and civility. Yep, it’s possible to disagree, have a respectful conversation, and walk away friends.
Speaking of respectful conversations, we have some of those (and some which aren’t so respectful) on our podcast. Do you have it yet? Why not?