Brian Stelter Shares Book Excerpt He Thought Would 'Own' Hannity, but He Owned Himself Instead
People regularly mock Brian Stelter for being an overgrown potato of a man. An absolute waste of skin and gooey stuff inside. Mostly because he is in fact an overgrown potato of a man who is a waste of skin and goo (see TIM POOL JUST STRAIGHT-UP BODIED BRIAN STELTER IN A SINGLE TWEET AND WE'RE HERE FOR IT and TUCKER CARLSON BLASTS BRIAN STELTER: NOT EVEN HE WATCHES CNN). But judging from this excerpt, he's also a little b!tch.
Stelter is so obsessed with Fox news kicking his ass, he has a book coming out about it called Hoax. In it, he tells a story about when he met Sean Hannity. As you read this, I want you to keep in mind, this is an excerpt meant to PROMOTE the book. As in, someone thought Brian was the hero here.
This is from Stelter's book excerpt. Why would he print this? 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/2umVbsch1P
— Watchdog (@LibWatchdog) August 20, 2020
"Hannity greeted me by putting both his hands on my shoulders and exclaiming: "Humpty!" His nickname for me was Humpty Dumpty. I asked if he ever felt bad about the name-calling. "No," he said. He took his hands off my shoulders and moved toward the bar."
I don't know how deep Hannity rolls when he hits the town, but I can imagine his crew acting like this.
Seriously, though, how does anyone with the slightest bit of self-respect write that paragraph in the first place? I mean, we're talking about Brian Stelter, so I guess it's a rhetorical question. But for the love of God, have some dignity. It's Stelter's word against Hannity's. At least lie and say that Hannity felt bad and apologized for it. Don't openly admit that he punked you in public and you just stood there and took it. This was Rick James asking Charlie Murphy, "What did the five fingers say to the face?"-level disrespect. Not only did Stelter take the (verbal) slap, he actually thought sharing this story publicly would make Sean Hannity feel bad.
I can't be the only one imagining that when Sean shows up at work today, everyone at Fox News is going to be giving him a standing ovation. Tucker Carlson is probably going to want to see a reenactment.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Busts Mashable's Editor for Fake News ON AIR! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- BLM Wreaks Havoc and Fear on Elizabeth City, NC - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Claims It's Completely Unbiased. Yes, Really ... ›
- Hasbro Announces Mr. Potato Head is Gender-Neutral - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... Not Tweeting a Selfie? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter is Giddy When Guest Calls Fox News Biased - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Credible Threat' Forces Tim Pool to Evacuate His Studio - Louder With Crowder ›
- School board clears room of minors before reading book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool drops new 'fake news' themed music video - Louder With Crowder ›