Billary Clinton's Top 7 Most Sexist, Racist Moments
If there was a contest for the most sexist man in America... one who's waged a war on women the likes of which middle-earth has never seen, Bill Clinton would be your general. The man has zero self control. Also, if you were looking for someone who opposed an Obama Presidency because of the color of Barack's skin, Bill Clinton would fit the bill. Even worse, his wife's biggest accomplishment was being complicit. And she might be your new president.
Here's 7 examples of the worst of Bill Clinton:
1. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." So said President Bill Clinton in the infamous impeachment process resulting from his long, sordid affair with White House intern, Monica Lewinsky. Immoral enough to lie, stupid enough to think we'd buy it.
2. "This guy would have been carrying our bags." That would be how President Clinton referred to then candidate Barack Obama on the campaign trail in 2008.
3. "Orgy Island." President Bill Clinton has been named as a friend of Jeffrey Epstein, and visitor to Epstein's Carribean retreat known as "Orgy Island." Virginia Roberts, one of Epstein's teenage sex slaves, said Clinton had been on seen on Orgy island with 4 young girls.
4. "This guy would have been getting us coffee." Yeah. He said that about Barack Obama, too.
5. “Air F—k One.” Have you heard of Ron Burkle? He's a billionaire bachelor who fancies teenage girls and hosted Bill Clinton on his private jet so often that his plane earned that nickname.
6. "The World’s Largest Watermelon." The name of the racist postcard Bill Clinton sent to his grandma that's come back to haunt him. (As much as anything haunts the Clintons, that is.)
7. "The Energizer." Code name for a beautiful blonde with whom Bill Clinton is said to have had a long-standing affair. It is said that both Bill and Hillary's Secret Service details coordinated to ensure Hillary was unaware of the woman's comings and goings from the Clinton's New York home. Lest you forget...
Is this the guy you want as America's First "Gentleman"?