5 Times the Clintons Have Blatantly Lied to the Press
They don't talk to the press much. And when they do... well, let's just say the Clintons aren't the most honest couple we've ever seen. They are, how do you say, the opposite of that.
Yes, we know. This list could be endless. But then you wouldn't take the time to read it, would you? ;-)
So here's the top 5 times the Clintons have verifiably, blatantly lied to the press:
1. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - President Clinton No explanation needed on this one. We're pretty sure you all remember Miss Monica. And Miss Flowers. And Miss Flowers. And half the Swedish swim team. And...
2. "What difference does it make." American heroes die in Benghazi. Hillary camp tells us it's because of a YouTube video. Then when she gets called out on it during a Congressional hearing - WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!
3. "One device for convenience." Remember that one? Hillary claimed she used personal email so that she'd only need one device? Meh. Not so much. She actually used multiple devices for email, including an iPad. Oh, and a Blackberry. And an iPad mini. She's basically a walking 'Best Buy'. Whoops.
4. "Dead broke." lol. Yes, she actually said this. Seriously? Seriously. Though to be fair, don't judge their spending habits if you haven't walked in their $12 million annual income shoes? #TheStruggleIsReal
5. "Businesses don't create jobs!" Right. Of course not, Mrs. Clinton. Private businesses? You don't know what jobs are. Your jobs belong to the Clintons now. Kindly say "thank you" and take what they give you.
Think we missed the biggest Clinton lie of all? Sound off in the comments below!