Hitting New York abortion laws, Kirsten Gillibrand, Bryan Singer misconduct allegations and deconstructing all the lies about the government shutdown. Anthony Cumia guests, Brodigan sits third chair, and the mysterious Blacko Mugscobar makes his world premiere!
Get caught up on this week’s top news:
- Aw, 14,000 IRS Workers Didn’t Show Up to Work This Week. Explain to Me Why I Should be Sad.
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren Tells Anderson Cooper There are TWO Branches of Government. There are Three, Sweetie.
- Another Transgender Woman FREAKS OUT Over “Misgendering”
- New York State Senate Cheers After it Passes Up-to-Birth Abortion Law
- OPINION: Leftists Hate Children… Who Don’t Advance Their Agenda