Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 19, 2022
Show Notes: WAR! WaPo's Taylor Lorenz ATTACKS Libs of TikTok
It finally happened. They "exposed" @LibsofTikTok. We're returning fire at the Washington Post's resident useless tart responsible, Taylor Lorenz. We also cover the Trump-appointed judge with the courage to end the airline mask mandate. And why is the Easter Bunny protecting Joe Biden from reporters?
WAR! WaPo's Taylor Lorenz ATTACKS Libs of TikTok! #FIGHTLIKEHELL | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
PROFESSIONAL "JOURNALIST" ATTACKS LIBS OF TIK-TOK
- This morning, WaPo published a hit piece revealing the identity of the creator of Libs of TikTok. SOURCE: WaPo
- The story was written by professional useless person Taylor Lorenz. Lorenz has made her entire career by looking through social media looking for people to cancel.
- Last year, when writing for NYT, Lorenz attempted to cancel tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen.
- Lorenz in a now-deleted post tweeted: “@pmarca just openly using the r-slur on Clubhouse tonight and not one other person in the room called him on it or saying anything.” SOURCE: Twitter
- In reality, Andreesen never used the slur, but all Lorenz did was offer this half-ass retraction: SOURCE: Twitter
- “Many heard Marc’s voice saying the r word b/c it was male. 4:05 in you can hear Ben say “Alex, maybe you could take us through the r****d revolution.”
- “I hope everyone who used this word can think more carefully about why people in the audience were upset.”
- Lorenz recently made news thanks to her little MSNBC cry session where she whined about people doing to do to her exactly what she does for a living. SOURCE: YouTube
- This is part of a larger pattern of Lorenz playing the victim. SOURCE: Variety
- The hit piece is full of spin-cycle tactics and dishonesty.
- For example, Lorenz accuses LoTT of “leaning hard into ‘groomer’ discourse”.
- Lorenz also characterizes LoTT as anti-trans for telling her followers to contact schools that were allowing “boys in the girls' bathroom”.
- Since Lorenz herself isn’t slimy enough, she decided to quote Ari Drennen, LGBTQ program director for Media Matters.
- It’s important to remember who employs Taylor Lorenz. Jeff Bezos.
- Joe Biden's Easter: Needs Wife to Treat Him Like a Child, Needs Easter Bunny to Protect Him From Reporters
- Pat McAfee, Tearful Flight Attendant Tie for Best Response to Judge Ending Joe Biden's Airline Mask Mandate
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles