Show Notes: WAR! WaPo's Taylor Lorenz ATTACKS Libs of TikTok
It finally happened. They "exposed" @LibsofTikTok. We're returning fire at the Washington Post's resident useless tart responsible, Taylor Lorenz. We also cover the Trump-appointed judge with the courage to end the airline mask mandate. And why is the Easter Bunny protecting Joe Biden from reporters?
WAR! WaPo's Taylor Lorenz ATTACKS Libs of TikTok! #FIGHTLIKEHELL | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
PROFESSIONAL "JOURNALIST" ATTACKS LIBS OF TIK-TOK
- This morning, WaPo published a hit piece revealing the identity of the creator of Libs of TikTok. SOURCE: WaPo
- The story was written by professional useless person Taylor Lorenz. Lorenz has made her entire career by looking through social media looking for people to cancel.
- Last year, when writing for NYT, Lorenz attempted to cancel tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen.
- Lorenz in a now-deleted post tweeted: “@pmarca just openly using the r-slur on Clubhouse tonight and not one other person in the room called him on it or saying anything.” SOURCE: Twitter
- In reality, Andreesen never used the slur, but all Lorenz did was offer this half-ass retraction: SOURCE: Twitter
- “Many heard Marc’s voice saying the r word b/c it was male. 4:05 in you can hear Ben say “Alex, maybe you could take us through the r****d revolution.”
- “I hope everyone who used this word can think more carefully about why people in the audience were upset.”
- Lorenz recently made news thanks to her little MSNBC cry session where she whined about people doing to do to her exactly what she does for a living. SOURCE: YouTube
- This is part of a larger pattern of Lorenz playing the victim. SOURCE: Variety
- The hit piece is full of spin-cycle tactics and dishonesty.
- For example, Lorenz accuses LoTT of “leaning hard into ‘groomer’ discourse”.
- Lorenz also characterizes LoTT as anti-trans for telling her followers to contact schools that were allowing “boys in the girls' bathroom”.
- Since Lorenz herself isn’t slimy enough, she decided to quote Ari Drennen, LGBTQ program director for Media Matters.
- It’s important to remember who employs Taylor Lorenz. Jeff Bezos.
- Joe Biden's Easter: Needs Wife to Treat Him Like a Child, Needs Easter Bunny to Protect Him From Reporters
- Pat McAfee, Tearful Flight Attendant Tie for Best Response to Judge Ending Joe Biden's Airline Mask Mandate
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!