'I'm Looking for Stuff in His Beard': Lady Tries Shaming Maskless Couple in Store, Shames Herself Instead
When out in public and seeing someone not wearing a mask, there's an entire spectrum of reactions you can choose from. You could have a full-on meltdown. You could act like a creeper. Or you can mind your own beeswax and let people live their own lives. The woman in this video did NOT choose option C. She chose to publicly shame a couple who were not wearing masks. Or, rather, she attempted the publicly shame them. The only person she shamed was herself and her family. They now have to live in shame knowing their mother/sister/aunt is a laughing stock all over the internet.
Usual viral video disclaimers about missing context and all that. I'm assuming it's a maskless couple with their kids because Karen--she swears that's what her name is--made mention of maskless kids.
The mask police are the absolute worst. What a lunatic pic.twitter.com/pD8b7o3gCX
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) January 23, 2022
There are two key components to this meltdown. The first has to do with what we didn't see. There had to be a confrontation between the crazy lady and the cameraman that required him to take out his phone. That's when Karen decided to put on a show. One can only assume that as she was gyrating and dancing around, at no point did it occur to her that she was the a**hole in the situation. Rest assured, Karen, you were in fact the a**hole.
The other thing is how hard she tried rallying the other masked customers to her cause, and they wanted nothing to do with her. The first dude more into mocking her dancing than he was shaming a family without face coverings. You see, in the real world, not the crazy world that exists in Karen's mind where dogs wear masks and the color of the sky is Fauci, the masked and the unmasked can shop together in perfect harmony. All we need are two things in common: the need to buy milk and eggs, and the mutual understanding that this broad is a nincompoop.
I am given a slight pause that this video might be a little too on the nose. Krazy Karen is shopping in a ringmaster jacket with the word "Femme" on the back. She couldn't be any more of a stereotype if she was wearing a pussy hat and a Biden button. It's hard to tell parody from reality these days. I'm at least 90% sure Karen is actually like this.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
IN RED AMERICA ("Back in America" Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Inspector Refuses to Show Vaccine Card While Checking Others ... ›
- Joe Biden Walks on an Empty Beach, Wears Mask - Louder With ... ›
- Guy Yells at Customer Who Pulled Mask Down to Smell Candle ... ›
- Joe Biden Sniffs Another Kid, BragsAbout His Corvette - Louder With ... ›
- Australian Police Go Full Police State, Swarm People - Louder With ... ›
- Police Attempt Using Dogs Against Maskless Citizens - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Gets in Someone's Face Maskless, Puts Mask For Selfie ... ›
- Team DeSantis Wrecks AOC Living it Up Maskless in Miami ... ›
- Virginia Teachers Promise to Defy Governor's Order, Exclude and ... ›
- Watch: Dude Nails Perfect Trump Impersonation Blasting Joe Biden ›
- Meme Compares Gas Prices to the movie "I am Legend." - Louder With Crowder ›