Watch: Jill Biden Has Two Words for Voter Who Calls Her Husband the Worst President Ever, 'Thank You'
While her husband is isolating due to catching schmovid, close contact Jill Biden was out and about in Connecticut. Our first lady went for ice cream with the governor and a guy who reportedly thinks parents concerned about their children's education are domestic terrorists. They were going to go for tacos, but... you know. Voters in this deep blue state assembled hoping to catch a glimpse of our First Lady, and possibly discuss the issues of the day. One voter let DOCTOR Biden know, "Your husband is the worst President we've ever had. You OWE us gas money."
It looks like the first lady is saying thank you to a man who informed her that her husband sucks at life. The logical explanation is that she didn't "hear" what the man said and, because she was in a deep blue state, assumed everyone was a fan. While the man said "Ol' Puddinghead stinks," what she assumed he said was, "I love you and what's-his-face."
Also, for someone who you would assume is a close contact of her husband, where's her mask? She was wearing one when she knew the cameras were on her. At one point she was so serious about Schmovid that she threw a party and told certain people they couldn't come. Yet, when she didn't know she was being filmed, no mask. I'm sure there is a logical, "the science" reason for it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jimmy Kimmel and Biden Think You're a BIG DUMB IDIOT! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Hunter Biden Caught Making Amateur Adult Movies - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Sits With Dopey Grin While - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Walks on an Empty Beach, Wears Mask - Louder With ... ›
- Trump Impersonator Blasts #EmptyShelvesBiden - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Falls Off His Bike and Became a Living Meme - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›