Censorship? YouTube REMOVES Viral Video of Doctors Revealing Truths about COVID-19
If you weren't asking questions about COVID-19 and the world's reaction to it (specifically how media, governments and Big Tech are filtering information) consider this your wake up call. Over the weekend, a video from two doctors out of Kern County, California explaining the actual data surrounding COVID-19, and what those doctors thought about the virus and what they were seeing first hand, was removed from YouTube for "violating community standards."
The full video has since been uploaded again by someone else, but who knows how long that video will be available before YouTube takes it down again.
This is Courtney's opinion now, but I suggest you download the video as soon as you can before YouTube removes it. Let me give you a few quick points as to what Doctors Erickson and Missihi discuss in the video:
- The data about infection rates for COVID-19 and the fatality rate. Spoiler alert: high rates of infection, very low mortality rates, similar to the flu.
- The secondary affects of COVID-19: how hospitals are near empty, staff is being laid off, spiking depression, higher rates of child molestation, suicides, high unemployment.
- Practices in quarantines and how the COVID-19 shutdown doesn't actually make sense from an immunology and microbiology perspective. Quarantining the healthy is unheard of. Yet that's what we did.
- Wearing masks doesn't really make sense for the healthy. Sorry all you mask-wearers thinking you're making a difference. No.
- The woeful inaccuracy of early models predicting high death from COVID-19.
- How the data we have now about COVID-19, in comparison with the flu, doesn't necessitate our global reaction to the virus, i.e. shutting down entire industries, economies, outdoor areas, etc.
- How COVID-19 spreads: the virus lives on plastic for up to three days. So if you bring water bottles home from Costco, there's a chance COVID-19 is on the bottles.
- Why are we allowed to go to Costco but not allowed to go to work, knowing COVID-19 lives on plastics?
- That it is counterproductive to sterilize your environment as it lowers your immune system. Yet the "experts" have suggested sterilizing everything.
- That sheltering-in-place and social distancing not only didn't help, they might actually make everything worse. Yes, worse.
- We need to remove fear from society about this virus. Yes, the doctors said that.
"If you listen to the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
Ask questions, everyone. Find some answers for yourselves. Stop taking the presidential pressers about this virus as truth. The models Trump cites as reasons to shutdown the economy are false. 2.5M people were never going to die of this thing. The mortality rate of COVID-19 is that of, or BELOW, the rate of the flu. It wasn't worth the global shutdown. No it wasn't. Stop telling yourself it was.
If you don't think there's more to this than keeping you "safe" think again.
YouTube Bows to the WHO! | #11 Good Morning MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- CA doctors say COVID-19 IS like the Flu. Open the country! - Louder ... ›
- 600 Doctors Write Letter to Trump Urging the Shutdown's End - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Mocks Fake "Diversity" in Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›