Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 22, 2023
SOURCES: ARE COVID LOCKDOWNS INEVITABLE?! FEARMONGERING RETURNS
Before his October 14th Boxing match against Logan Paul, MMA fighter turned Boxer Dillon Danis has flooded Twitter with trash talk about Logan’s fiance, Nina Agdal. Things get ugly. Joe Biden FINALLY visited Maui, Hawaii. Apparently, MSM started reporting on the recent uptick in COVID cases, and several institutions have begun reinstituting COVID restrictions. They think we forgot about what happened last time...
THIS WEEK IN BIDEN
- Watch: Joe Biden's visit to Maui was embarrassing for America even by usual Joe Biden standards
- Biden appears to fall asleep during a ceremony in Hawaii honoring the Maui fire victims.
- Why Do Europeans Dislike Americans So Much?
- Americans are dumber than average at math, vocabulary, and technology
- Countries with the highest number of leading scientists
- 2022-2023 Best Global Universities Rankings
- Nobel Prizes by Country 2023
- Most Educated Countries 2023
- Inventions by Country 2023
- Millionaires by Country 2023
- US spends most on health care but has worst health outcomes among high-income countries, new report finds
- United States: #11 in the 2022 World Index of Healthcare Innovation
- Best Medicine Universities in the World 2023
- America is subsidizing Europe’s socialist medicine — with higher drug prices here
- Time off and a healthy lifestyle are driving some young Americans to Europe: 'You are a person first and a worker 2nd'
- The U.S., which accounts for roughly half of the combined alliance’s GDP, pays 70 percent of NATO's combined defense expenses.
- Europe is the free-rider continent
- NATO Spending by Country 2023 freestar
- Aid to Ukraine: The Administration Requests More Money and Faces Political Battles Ahead
- EU Assistance to Ukraine (in U.S. Dollars)
- Europe Poorer, U.S. Richer as Wage Gap Widens
- Europeans Are Becoming Poorer. ‘Yes, We’re All Worse Off.’
- Aging Germany Is Running Out of Workers, Putting Europe’s Largest Economy at Risk
- The Double Whammy Making Italy the West’s Fastest-Shrinking Nation
ALEX JONES: RETURN OF MASK MANDATES/LOCKDOWNS