Because Muslims are at the tippy top of the protected victim class list (and because they hate America almost as much as leftists do), leftists world wide are doing their darnedest to keep insisting Muslim migrants are as friendly as labrador puppies. Therefore if you want to keep them out of your country, you’re just racist. Who wouldn’t want puppies in their country? WHO?
When those of us who are seven levels of skeptical (because of all the rapes, violence, bombings, sharia law and general abuse of women), raise the point that many refugees/migrants from Islamic countries might be terrorists, leftists shush us faster than a feminist eats a cake. But don’t take my word for it…
But this isn't just about what I can do as President. Every single one of us – from citizens to NGOs – can help refugees find safe haven.
— President Obama (@POTUS) September 28, 2015
We've seen a lot of hateful rhetoric from the GOP. But the idea that we'd turn away refugees because of religion is a new low. -H
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 17, 2015
Hey, it’s not just those too. Bernie Sanders has a whole web page dedicated to the Syrian refugees:
The rhetoric and fear mongering about these refugees from some Republicans running for President is abhorrent and has no place in our political discourse.
But wait, there’s more! Sign Bernie’s Petition now, and you could get your own Tickle Me Terrorist Doll!
Now, before the list, a brief lesson in semantics. “Refugee” is someone who is leaving their country of origin to escape war, persecution or natural disaster. So says a dictionary. “Migrant” is someone who enters a country to work, then returns to their own country. “Immigrant” is someone who leaves their own country to live permanently in another. Leftists toss around all three as equal, depending on which will get the most sympathy.
“Refugee” aka “asylum seeker” just gets to go through the entering-a-foreign-country process faster than a legal immigrant. In other words, if these are people in an emergency room, the “refugee” complains of chest pains, where the “immigrant” has a sprained wrist. One is moved in the line faster than the other. The chest pains (refugee) gets seen immediately. The sprained wrist (immigrant seeking to enter legally) fills out paper work. Got it?
Now the list.
1. Tsarnaev Brothers (the Boston Bombers). The status of the Boston Bombers were debated for a while immediatly after they bombed people running a marathon. I don’t think a marathon is a great idea either, but my choice is just not to run in one, not to blow up the participants. Well according to the Daily Caller, the Tsarnaev brothers were refugees, in that their parents left Chechnya and applied for asylum in the USA:
Needless to say, the Boston bombers actually were refugees, with their parents arriving in the U.S. on tourist visas in 2002 and then claiming asylum on the basis that their ties to Chechnya could expose them to persecution back in Russia. Once their parents were given asylum, the two boys and their sisters were able to also receive asylum by extension.
That asylum was upgraded to legal permanent residency in 2007. In 2013, the brothers bombed the Boston Marathon, throwing the city into panic and ultimately killing five people.
2. Istanbul Bomber. Just a few days ago, a young Muslim man from Syria walked into a civilian area of Istanbul and detonated himself. From CNN:
The suicide bombing on Sultanahmet Square on Tuesday killed 10 people — all of them Germans, the German Foreign Ministry confirmed Wednesday.
It was the deadliest attack on Germans abroad in more than 13 years. And Turkey’s Prime Minister promised a determined effort to repel the threat.
…Few details have been released about the attacker. He was born in 1988, officials said. He came to Turkey from Syria, registering as a refugee.
3. Chattanooga Shooter. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait and immigrated to the USA with his parents. Conveniently, most news outlets decided to omit the shooter’s immigration status. Because the narrative is Immigrants/Refugees from Islamic countries are like puppies. From Breitbart:
Abdulazeez was a miserable, drug-addled Kuwaiti immigrant who sometimes struggled to hold down a job and spent his time popping pills, drinking, and smoking pot — until he visited the Middle East in 2010 and especially after his family helpfully sent him to Jordan in 2014, where their bipolar son could re-connect with his murderous Islamic roots.
4. San Bernardino Shooters. The lovely woman of the San Bernardino Two came to the USA on a K-1 Visa, to marry her beloved husband. The two would go on to share a passionate love of weapons and hatred of infidels. They shot and killed 14 people at a Christmas party.
5. Would-Be Terrorists Caught. Yeah, I left the best for last, because we caught them. These guys would’ve otherwise been competing for slot five. No, this isn’t a cheat. Stop it.
- Two terrorist suspects were arrested in California and Texas just last week. They’re not originally from America, just a hint.
- Somali Refugee arrested in Minnesota in connection with ISIS
- Refugees heading to the USA through Honduras. With Syrian passports.
BONUS ROUND: Ticking Suicide Bombers In Waiting
Yep, bonus round time. Because there are about 1 million refugees in Germany now, and because many of them have “gone missing” there are a bunch of terrorists in hiding. ISIS bragged about smuggling terrorists in with the “refugees.” A lot of us with eyes and common sense have also noticed most of these “refugees” are military aged men. Therefore the bonus round is dedicated to the terrorists who haven’t yet emerged. But likely will. In epic, bombing fashion.
We couldn’t end this post without tipping our hats to the Syrian migrants who discussed raping a woman on a train. We also couldn’t, in good conscience, forget this Muslim migrant who bragged, on camera, about gang-raping a girl. Maybe these men do not qualify as “terrorists” but they may yet surprise us. Oh, last before least, these Muslim Migrants who walked around with bats threatening people. But a Frenchman with a gun scared them off.