Every now and again, we find one of those stories that remind us how “compassionate” leftists are filled to the ears with sh*t. That’s what we’re dealing with right here. A report just came out from the UK detailing the po-po’s apathy toward a massive kiddie-diddling epidemic in the city of Telford. Sorry in advance for putting the kibosh on your good mood.
As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.
Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing.
The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:
- Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
- Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
- Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
Yeah, something tells me these “Asians” we’re talking about aren’t the “captain of the Math Club” variety.
- Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
- One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
The constabulary in Telford opted to turn a blind eye to the four-figure rapening of little lasses. Presumably because they didn’t want to peeve the Muslims. Not only that, they’re welcoming in even more Allah fanboys just to prove they’re not racists. On the other hand, should the fair-skinned blondie, Lauren Southern, show up at the gate toting the “wrong” ideas?
I give you the left’s idea of inclusion. Policies which turn cozy hamlets into havens for rape-crazed Muhammad fangirls. Meanwhile exiling anyone who raises objections. Looking in from the outside, it seems that plan’s backfiring like a rental truck plowing through pedestrians on London Bridge.
Revelations like this prove where the left’s priorities lie, and your daughters don’t make the list.