Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 12, 2022
SHOW NOTES: Elections Are OVER! No More Voter ID!
Joe Biden keeps lying about voting "rights," so we’ll keep debunking his claims. Also, Anthony Fauci had a meltdown on Capitol Hill yesterday. And just how big a sh*thole is New York City?
Biden STILL Has Dementia! 'Voting Rights' Claims DEBUNKED | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
MORE EVIDENCE FAUCI LIED
- Emails obtained by the House Republican oversight committee revealed Fauci knew about funding potentially used for gain of function research. “By January 27, 2020, Dr. Fauci knew NIAID had funded EcoHealth, the WIV [Wuhan Institute of Virology] was a subgrantee of EcoHealth, and EcoHealth was not in compliance with its grant reporting, in particular, a grant that NIAID knew had gain-of-function potential on novel bat coronaviruses.” SOURCE: House.gov
- Back in May of 2020, Fauci claimed the virus was NOT man-made, even if it escaped from a lab. SOURCE: NatGeo
NEW YORK CITY IN SHAMBLES
- New Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has instituted a set of new controversial policies which decriminalizes… everything? SOURCE: YouTube
- New York City has also made it legal for all residents to vote in local elections. SOURCE: ABCNews
GEORGIA VOTING RIGHTS GROUPS BOYCOTT BIDEN SPEECH
- Yesterday during his voting rights speech, Biden called Republicans who oppose his bill domestic enemies and compared them to racist Dems.
- Biden was pushing the “Freedom to Vote Act." SOURCE: Congress.gov
- CLAIM: Biden talked about the Georgia voting law, and claimed it prevented voters from getting water in line. This, of course, isn’t true. The law prohibits soliciting votes by giving out water, food, t-shirts, etc. But nothing prevents poll workers from putting water out for voters to take. SOURCE: Twitter, GA
- CLAIM: Harris also made quite the claim when she insinuated the bill made it illegal to help voters with disabilities. SOURCE: YouTube
- According to the Georgia Election Integrity Act: "If the elector is unable to fill out or sign such elector's own application because of illiteracy or physical disability, the elector shall make such elector's mark, and the person filling in the rest of the application shall sign such person's name below it as a witness.” SOURCE: GA
- And the Georgia law is actually less restrictive than those in places like New York and Delaware.
- Georgia now offers at least 17 days of early in-person voting, with 19 total possible. SOURCE: Politifact
- Biden’s home state of Delaware only offers 10 days of early voting. SOURCE: Delaware.Gov
- Liberal haven New York only offers 9 early voting days. SOURCE: NYSenate
- And remember, Biden got 4 Pinocchios from WaPo last year when he claimed the law reduced voting hours. SOURCE: WaPo
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!