Show Notes: "F*** Xi Jinping!" How China is CENSORING Our Media!
Corporate media has declared war on free speech. Hey, at least they aren't pretending anymore! We cover the latest and how to fight back. We also review the "jokes" told at Nerd Prom. And Discovery+ wants your kids to dress in drag.
"F*** Xi Jinping!" How China is CENSORING Our Media! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
AUSTRALIAN ACTIVIST ASSAULTED AND CHARGED
- While campaigning on Saturday, Queensland Senate hopeful Drew Pavlou held up a sign that said "FUCK XI JINPING". He was promptly berated and assaulted by bystanders for his trouble. SOURCE: Twitter
- Pavlou described the cry babies as Chinese ultra-nationalists, a group with which he has a lot of experience.
- Pavlou rose to prominence after he was assaulted for calling out human rights violations and Chinese influence in Australia. SOURCE: YouTube
- Now, you would expect the Chinese nationalists who assaulted Pavlou to face charges. HOWEVER, according to Pavlou, he is the one facing criminal charges from NSW police. SOURCE: Twitter
- This is par for the course on how commonwealth countries treat “free speech.” Other examples include:
- Aussie Zoe-Lee Buhler was arrested for posting about an anti-lockdown protest on Facebook. SOURCE: BBC
- In the UK, Count Dankula was convicted of a hate crime for teaching his pug to Nazi salute. SOURCE: Newsweek
- In New Zealand, “Freedom Convoy” protesters were arrested for protesting COVID restrictions. SOURCE: WashingtonTimes
- Only America has free speech, so when random indices rank the United States well below places like Australia, they are full of shit. SOURCE: DemocracyMatrix
- What police in Australia are doing is running defense for a foreign regime in a way that is antithetical to Western values. Remember, our own president has his own vested interest in Chinese money, too. SOURCE: WaPo, NYPost, DailyMail
- TIME attacks free speech. SOURCE: TIME
- The leftist media would rather the government control speech online. CNN contributor David Zurawik said as much, yesterday. SOURCE: Twitter
- This is the same leftist media who would have you believe Malcolm Nance’s warfighter cosplay. SOURCE: Twitter
- WATCH: The 2022 White House correspondents’ dinner
- C-SPAN: Seth Meyers remarks at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Discovery+ Capitalizes on Vulnerable Children, Announces ‘Generation Drag’ Series
- What Is Drag? A Primer on Drag Queens in Popular Culture
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!