Deep down, you know that Michael Moore is a dishonest, gelatinous sack of goo. We all do. Especially in recent light of his comments about American Snipers being “cowards.” But if you’re looking for a factual basis to justify your disdain for the rotund dummy, here are seven factual reasons proving that Michael Moore is in fact, a walking bag of human excrement.
1. He lied in his very first documentary, “Roger and Me,” about never receiving an interview with Roger Smith (CEO of General Motors). “Shut out by the corporations”, the plump profiteer declared! Thing is, Moore did speak with Roger Smith … at great length actually, but it was left on the cutting room floor.
2. He used a million dollar tax credit to restore an old theatre in Traverse City, MI. You know, instead of actually paying his 1%’er taxes. Livin’ high on the hog – scratch that – this hog lives high.
3. He genuinely belives that communist Cuba has better healthcare than the United States. Communist. Freaking. Cuba.
5. Michael Moore publicly slanders companies… then privately invests in them. Defense contracters like Haliburton, Honeywell, General Electric, Boeing, and Loral along with pharmaceutical companies like Pfeizer and Merck. Stickin’ it to the man… by making money with them?
6. He claims to support unions, but hates union workers. No, really. This walking satchel of bacon-fat WILL NOT hire union workers.