Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 19, 2023
Sources: Pope Francis Allows Priests to Bless Gay Couples & Javier Milei Cleans House!
Pope Francis will allow Catholic Church leaders to officially “bless” same-sex couples, Libertarian Javier Milei officially sworn in as Argentina’s new president, US Steel has agreed to be sold to Japan’s Nippon Steel, Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s new powers to arrest and deport, and more!
POPE TO ALLOW BLESSINGS FOR GAYS
- Pope Francis allows priests to bless same-sex couples
- Doctrinal declaration opens possibility of blessing couples in irregular situations
- Blessings for gay couples approved by Church of England for first time | Dispatch
MILEI SHAKES UP ARGENTINA
- Javier Milei sworn in as Argentina's new president
- New Argentinian President Says Adios to Argentina’s Ministry of Culture
- Argentina's Javier Milei Unveils His 'Austerity Budget' to Crush Inflation and Crony Capitalism
- Major overhaul: Argentina's new president Javier Milei halves number of ministries
- The 10 ‘emergency economic measures’ announced by Luis Caputo
- Argentina’s Milei devalues peso by 54% in first batch of shock measures
- Resistance from within: Federal workers push back against Trump
- I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration
- Federal Debt: Total Public Debt (GFDEBTN)
- Did the US debt increase by $7.8 trillion during Donald Trump’s presidency?
- Agency Responses and Perspectives on Former Executive Order to Create a New Schedule F Category of Federal Positions
JAPAN BUYS US STEEL
- John Fetterman on US Steel
- Japan's Nippon Steel to acquire U.S. Steel for $14.9 billion
- Steel is the world’s most important engineering and construction material.
- When American steel was king
- Largest Steel Producers in the World
- Leaders worry about what sale of U.S. Steel to Japanese company means for Pittsburgh
- ArtI.S8.C11.4 Enemy Property and Congress's War Powers
- U.S. Steel sale puts St. Louis manufacturing jobs at possible 'crossroads'
- U.S. Steel bid is part of Nippon Steel’s yearslong pursuit of international expansion