Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 14, 2023
Sources: Megyn Kelly Takes Gloves Off With Trump Over COVID
Mitt Romney announced he was retiring from the Senate. A Dem candidate for the Virginia House of Delegates was caught posting porn online. Lastly, Megyn Kelly spoke with Donald Trump & a large portion of the interview focused on COVID. How do you think he did?
SEAN PENN HYPOCRITICAL ON OIL
- Sean Penn on How He Filmed Zelensky the Day After the First Bombs Dropped on Ukraine
- Sean Penn praises Chavez: ‘He is one of the most important forces we’ve had on this planet’
- How Sanctions Contributed to Venezuela’s Economic Collapse
BIDEN’S INFLATION LIES
- @POTUS inflation tweet.
- August core inflation, excluding food and energy, rose 0.3%, hotter than expected
- Annualizing data facilitates comparison of growth rates of various time periods
- Core Inflation
- Budget share for total food increased 13 percent in 2022
- Americans spend a monthly average of $429.33 per month on utilities
- What’s The Average Monthly Spend On Gas?
- Joe Biden calls student a 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' at rally
VIRGINIA DEM ON CHATURBATE
- Va. Dem. House of Delegates candidate performed sex acts with husband online
- Va. Dem. House candidate performed sex online with husband for tips
MEGYN KELLEY PRESSES TRUMP ON COVID
- Former President Donald Trump on Not Firing Fauci, Lockdowns, COVID Vaccines, and More
- Trump Has Given Unusual Leeway to Fauci, but Aides Say He’s Losing His Patience
- Trump offers praise for absent Fauci: ‘He’s a good man’
- Trump 2020 Ad
- Tracking Trump and Fauci's tense relationship
- Trump calls Fauci a 'disaster' and says it would be a 'bomb' if he fired him
- Tenth Amendment
- "The 10th Amendment, which gives states all powers not specifically given to the federal government, allows them the authority to take public health emergency actions, such as setting quarantines and business restrictions."
- Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Azar extends liability immunity in the fight against COVID-19