- Grammar nazi
- You have long and sordid history of correcting people's written words
- Able to work independently and within a dynamic, complex, collaborative environment
- Willing to work odd hours
- Willing and able to work under tight deadline pressures
- Edit website content (site stories, show notes, even job postings)
- Copyedit internal and external company communications
- Edit daily show map
- Grammar check occasional social media postings
To apply, email materials to email@example.com and include the job title and #mugclub in the subject line.
- Cover Letter: tell us in a couple of paragraphs about you, your interests, and what experiences (professionally or fundamentally) caught your eye about this position. Why do you want to do this job and at this company.
Salary: Based upon experience