Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 01, 2023
Sources: Media Lies About IDF Striking "Refugee Camp" & Did Elon Buy X To Save America?
We are joined by Urban War Specialist, Ret. Major John Spencer to discuss everything we know so far about the Israeli Defence Force's ground invasion of Gaza, increasing Yemeni involvement, & the Jabalia refugee camp strike. Also why did Elon buy Twitter/X?
ELON TALKS ABOUT X
- Elon Musk on Buying Twitter and Turning It Into X
- Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation
- Top 10 Tech Cities in 2023: Data-driven analysis of tech firm HQs
- The Twitter Files Thread
- Mother: teachers manipulated child to change gender identity
- Nordstrom closes flagship location as office vacancies and fears of crime rise in San Francisco. Here's the full list of stores pulling out of the city's downtown neighborhood.
- This isn’t theft of need. A more insidious type of crime is pushing some stores to close
- Retail Crime Epidemic Sparks Store Closures Including Target, REI and Walmart
- Obama Still Opposes Same-Sex Marriage
JABALIA REFUGEE CAMP STRIKE
- UN human rights chief denounces grave 'assaults' on fundamental rights of Palestinian people
- IDF spox: This is the tragedy of war. We told them to move south.
- Palestinian Refugees in the Gaza Strip, 1948-1967
- Jabalia: Israel air strike reportedly kills dozens at Gaza refugee camp
- Rights group says Israel’s shelling of Gaza warehouse amounts to chemical warfare
- JABALIA CAMP
- IDF says Jabaliya strike killed top Hamas commander, collapsed terror tunnels
- Gaza’s internal tunnel network is reportedly even more complex
- International Humanitarian Law Databases
ISRAEL INVADES GAZA
- Israel's military expanded its ground invasion into Gaza as civilians were warned to go south
- Israel conducted ground raids in Gaza, while the U.S. sought to deter Iran-backed militias from widening the conflict.
- Scoop: Israel willing to delay Gaza invasion to discuss large release of hostages
- Israel agrees to allow 100 trucks of humanitarian aid into Gaza each day — official
- 'Massive' Israel ground op in Gaza would be 'an error': Macron
- U.N.’s Guterres reiterates call for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war
- 'This is a time for war’: Israel will not agree to ceasefire with Hamas, says Netanyahu