Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 18, 2023
Sources: Gaza Christian Hospital Blown Up! Who the Hell Did It?!
Yesterday Jim Jordan lost the first round of voting for Speaker of the House. Also, it was reported that Brittney Spears had an abortion when she was with Justin Timberlake, who didn’t want her to have the child. And a hospital in Gaza City was bombed, and everyone blamed Israel. We dive into who was really responsible. Tune in.
JIM JORDAN ISN’T SPEAKER
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) failed to win a majority of votes on the first House Speaker vote.
- How each member voted
TIMBERLAKE FORCES BRITTNEY TO ABORT
- Britney Spears Claims She Got An Abortion While Dating Timberlake Because He ‘Didn’t Want To Be A Father’
- Britney Spears Reveals She Had an Abortion Because Justin Timberlake 'Didn't Want to Be a Father' (Exclusive)
- Fathers' Rights and Abortion
THE HOSPITAL BOMBING THAT WASN’T
- More than 500 people died in a Al-Ahli Hospital missile strike in Gaza, with about 600 more injured, media report, citing Gazan Health Ministry
- BBC and MSNBC correspondents on the ground refuting Israeli claims that a “faulty rocket” landed on the Hospital in Gaza
- You can see outgoing rocket fire some distance away. The rocket is intercepted in the air, and breaks apart into shrapnel.
- PIJ Saraya Al-Quds have released footage of their Badr-3 rocket preparations for launching towards Israel.
- Some PRELIMINARY thoughts on the al-Ahli hospital explosion
- Dozens of protesters attempt to storm Israeli embassy in Amman | AFP
- Jordan cancels summit with Biden, Sisi and Abbas in Amman
- UN Security Council to vote Wednesday on Israel-Gaza conflict