Talking all things media malpractice on the YouTube headquarters shooter, Detroit zoo poo, Japanese pregnancy forgiveness, and more. Dr. Thomas Sowell stops in to talk economics and Owen Benjamin swings by to discuss his new YouTube strike and Twitter ban.
Thanks again to Thomas Sowell for classing up our show.
- Video: Shooting at YouTube Headquarters in California
- YouTube Shooter Identified as Nasim Najafi Aghdam, Angry About Demonetization
- Report: Did Police Drop the Ball Questioning the YouTube Shooter?
Other news of the week:
- Trump Reveals How Many National Guard Members He Wants at the Border
- DNC Vice Chair Refuses to Say if Democrats Will Repeal the Tax Cut
- Democrats Launch Study into ‘Illegal’ Gun Sales to Prove a Point. It Backfires!
Who would you like to see on the show? Tweet us at @scrowder.