This Woman Won $20k for Embarrassing CNN, Yelling 'Boobs'
2017 was the year CNN made itself the butt of more jokes than stories they broke. Even comparing themselves to fruit. CNN has all the credibility of Fruit-Loop repping Toucan Sam. But the highlight reel can be summed up in one glorious word: boobs. It was simply the greatest moment in cable news history when Clay Travis on CNN Said “I believe in the First Amendment and Boobs.” Then Clay Travis Doubled Down on “First Amendment and Boobs” in an Epic Twitter Battle. Not all of 2017 was a thunder dome of crap.
Some context: when Clay Travis heard Brooke Baldwin would be in New Orleans on New Year's Eve, he issued a challenge. $20,000 if you get Baldwin to interview you, and scream the b-word if you do.
This couldn't be more brilliant if the woman told CNN she had a copy of the Trump-Russia pee tape.
In the most brilliant, genius and deceptive move in Outkick history, a married couple faked a marriage proposal because they knew CNN would put them on live TV doing it and then they dunked on Boobs Baldwin so hard I think they put her in concussion protocol for the rest of the night.
I mean, look at the husband pop up and get an “Outkick, baby!,” in there at the end too.
Just pure genius.
But that's not all...
@outkick CNN is still reporting that a fake marriage proposal that destroyed them on live air was real. https://t.co/Rl0W0tH6tg— Clay Travis (@Clay Travis) 1514820297.0
CNN starting 2018 the same way it ended 2017. Promoting fake news. God bless America.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Outkick's Clay Travis Accused WaPo of 'Fake News." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bob Saget Responds to Candace Bure's Instagram Photo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Joins Fox Sports Radio to Discuss Big Ten - Louder With Crowder ›
- Some in Sports Media Blame Clay Travis for the Capitol Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clay Travis' Bad News for Liberals: 75%+ of Sports Fans AREN'T Woke and He Explains Why Not ›