Once more with feeling: Islam is a religion and political ideology. Not a race. So when someone says we should fear a certain race and sex over a political ideology, the speaker is speaking racism and sexism. When someone says “we should fear this ideology which wants to exterminate people like us” that someone isn’t advocating racism and sexism. Got it? So here’s Ilhan Omar. You tell me where she lines up.
Ilhan Omar contends that Americans "should be more fearful of white men." pic.twitter.com/ot7PBF96P1
— Molly Prince (@mollyfprince) July 24, 2019
See, she didn’t answer the question. She didn’t say “People shouldn’t fear Islam.” She said “People should fear white men more. More white men commit crimes.” Which is true. White men do commit more crimes than Islamic terrorists terrorize. Except there’s no white man’s meeting club where they all sit around a girthy table talking about how to get their crime on. Because “white men” isn’t an ideology, it’s a race and sex which happens to make up the majority of the American populace, second only to white American women.
Is there an echo in here? Feels like there’s an echo.
Lemme cut to the clitoris here. White men as a group don’t call for genital mutilation of girls, killing infidels, or throwing gays off rooftops. But guess who does?
- Moderate Muslims in Their Own Words and Laws
- Moderate Indonesia: Muslims Burning Down More and More Churches
- MODERATE ISLAM: Turkish Mob Kills Gay Refugee. Police do Nothing
- Muslims Celebrate Ashura, Commemorate Martyr by Slicing Their Children’s Heads?!
- DEPRAVED: Virginia Imam Calls for Genital Mutilation of Girls. To ‘Tame Their Sexuality’…
- REBUTTAL: No Vox, White Men are NOT a Bigger Threat than Islamic Terrorists
Quick racism test: replace any race/sex with what Ilhan said. Imagine the reactions.
Any more questions?