Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 08, 2023
An overwhelming majority of Americans support science, oppose biological males competing in women's sports
The debate over girls' sports has grown contentious in recent years. One side of the debate, the side that believes in biology, feels that because boys are born with certain biological advantages in strength and athletics, it is unfair for them to compete against girls. Effectively robbing girls of opportunities like scholarships and being able to discover themselves as they learn, grow, and develop.
The other side of the debate is anti-science, votes Democrat, and thinks you're a transphobe. And according to a new Washington Post poll, there are a heckuva lot of transphobes in America.
In an article titled "Anti-trans laws backed by GOP find support" -- remember, the media does NOT have a political viewpoint and is NOT the enemy of the people -- a majority oppose trans women (aka dudes) competing in women’s sports.
- 62% oppose for youth sports
- 66% for high school sports
- 65% for college sports
- 65% for pro sports
It's not the first time polling has gone against the leftist narrative. Shocking that after a few years of bullying and girls who went through puberty as boys giving other girls concussions, the numbers didn't shift in the progressives' favor. If anything, they solidified on the side of fairness.
This poll comes after the entire Democrat Party voted against protecting girls' sports. Democrats have declared themselves the party of watching girls having their hopes and dreams (and bones) crushed by boys who went through male puberty. It makes sense. These same Democrats also don't think girls won't amount to much in sports anyway.
- K-3rd grade: 77%
- 4th-5th grade: 70%
- 6th-8th grade: 52%
- 9th-12th grade: 36%
And 57% of those polled believe in science and agree you're born either a boy or a girl.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- New Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Report Suggests Foul Play ›
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- Ron DeSantis vs Donald Trump: Are these primary polls being manipulated? ›
- US classified docs leaker claims government knew about Buffalo Shooting in advance, and let it happen ›
- WaPo's "fact-checker" gets fact-checked hard by Twitter, then gets fact-checked AGAIN when he whines about it ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder vs. YouTube: Time to Fight Like Hell! ›
- The Church of England Might Use 'They/Them' Pronouns For God Because In 2023 Nothing is Safe From Wokeism ›
- Viola Davis' 'The Woman King' was pro-slavery? (Show Notes) ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo and Taylor Lorenz Over Libs of TikTok Hit Piece ›
- Washington Post Writes Seriously About the Peach Emoji as Symbol of Resistance ›
- Vermont family wins $125k in anti-trans settlement - Louder With Crowder ›